Fourth of July Freedom Thread
Serwol Vyemm Raider 597 1,249 Jul 3, 2025 #62 Ready to slightly blow up the sky 211 Reactions: 3 users
Lanx <Prior Amod> 78,447 184,604 Jul 3, 2025 #63 Serwol said: View attachment 592776 Ready to slightly blow up the sky Click to expand... are these cassettes? 2 Reactions: 1 users
Serwol said: View attachment 592776 Ready to slightly blow up the sky Click to expand... are these cassettes?
Serwol Vyemm Raider 597 1,249 Jul 3, 2025 #64 Lanx said: are these cassettes? Click to expand... No, those are CD's 2 Reactions: 1 users
TheNozz Golden Baron of the Realm 10,235 52,027 Jul 3, 2025 #67 Hanging Old Glory for July 5 Reactions: 4 users
amigo Molten Core Raider 585 853 Jul 4, 2025 #68 Aleichem shalom (or some shit, it's all black speech of Mordor to me), praise the greatest nation on this planet only second to Israel.
Aleichem shalom (or some shit, it's all black speech of Mordor to me), praise the greatest nation on this planet only second to Israel.
Bubbles 2022 Asshat Award Winner <Bronze Donator> 53,011 -104,258 Jul 4, 2025 #69 42 Reactions: 5 users
Mahes Silver Baronet of the Realm 7,165 11,478 Jul 4, 2025 #70 Haus said: Click to expand... 3 Reactions: 2 users
lurkingdirk AssHat Taint <Medals Crew> 61,702 324,163 Jul 4, 2025 #71 Happy day, 'Murica. 311 Reactions: 4 users
Chanur Shit Posting Professional <Aristocrat╭ರ_•́> 35,745 66,480 Jul 4, 2025 #75 Death to the Tyrant King George! Happy Birthday America! 4 Reactions: 3 users
Kajiimagi <Aristocrat╭ರ_•́> 6,271 10,961 Jul 4, 2025 #77 I have a British born wife and in-laws. I always invited them to come over for fire works. I'm ready... got 2 outdoor rocking chairs to sit in the front yard and watch the town and most of my neighbors blow up the day. Happy Birthday 'merica!
I have a British born wife and in-laws. I always invited them to come over for fire works. I'm ready... got 2 outdoor rocking chairs to sit in the front yard and watch the town and most of my neighbors blow up the day. Happy Birthday 'merica!
Lanx <Prior Amod> 78,447 184,604 Jul 4, 2025 #79 Serwol said: No, those are CassetteDisc's Click to expand... gonna take the win