Foxcatcher

Gilgamel

A Man Chooses....
Meh. Carrell was fascinating but all in all it wasn't overly entertaining and it didn't leave me with anything to think about.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Kevin Smith had a podcast talking all about this movie, saying it was an incredible "character study" type of film. I don't want to watch it myself, but their descriptions of the film make it seem odd and slightly enjoyable.

thefaceless

Golden Squire
After seeing this film I wished I had watched something else. It wasn't a bad movie, but it just didn't go anywhere. More of an artsy kind of film.

supertouch_sl

shitlord
The original cut was 4 and a half hours long. You can tell they removed quite a few scenes that would have made the movie a little more coherent.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Did he kill the one guy in the movie? Supposedly the Foxcatcher book tells a much larger story (as per Kevin Smith's podcast).

vehn

Silver Knight of the Realm
Anyone know what violent scene was edited out of one of the releases of this?

Rais

Trakanon Raider
I don't think anyone would have notice it anyways while they passed out watching this snoozefest.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
it's more interesting to see the rhoid rage fallout of mark shultz on twitter

"YOU CROSSED THE LINE MILLER. WE'RE DONE. YOU'RE CAREER IS OVER. YOU THINK I CAN'T DO IT. WATCH ME.

- Mark Schultz (@MarkSchultzy) December 31, 2014
YOU THINK I'M GOING TO SIT BACK AND WATCH YOU DESTROY MY NAME AND REPUTATION I SWEAT BLOOD FOR. YOU AINT' SEEN NOTHING YET DUDE.

I BUILT THIS HOUSE AND I'LL TEAR IT DOWN. YOU THINK I CAN'T TAKE YOU DOWN COZ UR A DIRECTOR. WATCH ME BENNETT...http://t.co/wQSKgq9Pwz

I CAN TOLERATE A LOT OF THINGS BUT I DON'T TOLERATE DISRESPECT. WE'RE DONE BENNETT.

Everything I've ever said positive about the movie I take back. I hate it. i hate it. i hate it. I hate it. i hate it. i hate it. I hate it

I HATE BENNETT MILLER.

I HATE EVERYTHING THAT SCUM TOUCHES. EVERYTHING!!!

- Mark Schultz (@MarkSchultzy) December 31, 2014"

TLDR/context: he saw the film he loved it, then when the film was released all the critics were like "wow they were really gay for each other huh?" then mark shultz goes all ragey. Basically he was too dumb to form his own opinion.

etchazz

Trakanon Raider
In Mark's defense, that scene should have been removed. John Dupont wasn't gay, nor was that scene supposed to be a homosexual encounter (although it appears that way on screen). Dupont was just crazy and wanted Mark to train him at zero dark thirty. He's not having (or attempting to) have sex with him in that scene. He's simply attempting a freestyle wrestling move known as a gut wrench. People who follow the sport know that. However, since 90% or more of the viewing audience know next to nothing about the sport of wrestling, they just thought Dupont was trying to have sex with him.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
In Mark's defense, that scene should have been removed. John Dupont wasn't gay, nor was that scene supposed to be a homosexual encounter (although it appears that way on screen). Dupont was just crazy and wanted Mark to train him at zero dark thirty. He's not having (or attempting to) have sex with him in that scene. He's simply attempting a freestyle wrestling move known as a gut wrench. People who follow the sport know that. However, since 90% or more of the viewing audience know next to nothing about the sport of wrestling, they just thought Dupont was trying to have sex with him.
i would say 99.9% of the ppl and critics. Is this the scene where he's showing off to his mom, and she has the "my fucking gay ass son, fuck!" look?

Attog

Blackwing Lair Raider
Saw the movie with a bunch of people, we all thought it was Brokeback Wrestling.