foxnews hacked?

Apostolos

Golden Knight of the Realm
If you check it out quick, you might see the WEEEEEEEEE Stuff Yo headline. Looks like they got hacked.

Haast

Lord Nagafen Raider
Yup.

M4DHc3h.jpg

Szlia

Looks more like someone pushed on the server some content that still had placeholder headline and lead.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
You really think that buying 100" projector screens and 27"+ monitors for $8.95 was a black friday price?

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
Didn't see anything like that but I did only skim the reddit thread. I was seeing $150ish 23' monitors for 20ish. Several games for 18, a 175 graphics card for 45 and a 250 keyboard for 45. All prices I could see in a Black Friday/Cyber Monday ad as limited quantity goods for drawing people in. If it was a hack they were picking some rather strange pricing instead of just knocking everything down to a buck or two.

I guess we'll know for sure on Black Friday.

Edit: I also notice they (and amazon) have started with their 'early bird' specials leading into Black Friday already. I'm now almost 100% sure they weren't hacked. Yesterday was most likely either specials getting posted early or someone fucking up site pricing while getting everything ready.