Fractured Space (Steam game)

Nidhogg

Molten Core Raider
Save 50% on Fractured Space on Steam50% off right now for the founder pack? I recommend it, it's a fun mix of World of Warships and Star Trek Online.
Having a blast, this was a beta test weekend. I'm late to the party, but this might scratch that space itch some of you have. Or if you like submarine style warfare set in space with beautiful Unreal 4 graphics.

IGN is Nidhogg if you wanna friend add.

Zx88_sl

shitlord
Sounds interesting and was thinking of trying it... but the negative reviews on Steam don't paint a very pleasant picture.

Nidhogg

Molten Core Raider
I mean it's free to play for today, so try it out and see for yourself - I mean it's not gold yet, so most of the bad reviews about how it is incomplete or a micro-trans money grab... I mean that's the current model that works. You "Pay" for a founder package, but the game itself will be free when it goes gold. Mechwarrior Online did it, LoL did it, some people are just ignorant. The game itself plays well, there are some bugs, and it's sorely missing more maps and ship types, but again.. alpha.

Game is awesome I bought into early access last year and they have done alot since then, If your waiting on dreadnaught this is for you Giant capital ship battles in space, lots of diffrent classes. It is not a Money Grab the only things in the cash shop worth buying are skins. It plays like a world of tanks or warthunder unlock system. And if you download before teh end of the free weekend its yours forever. When they are out of early access it will be a f2p game.

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
I like a lot of the ideas but wish there was a PvE component rather than a new take on arena gameplay.

Save 50% on Fractured Space on Steam50% off right now for the founder pack? I recommend it, it's a fun mix of World of Warships and Star Trek Online.
Having a blast, this was a beta test weekend. I'm late to the party, but this might scratch that space itch some of you have. Or if you like submarine style warfare set in space with beautiful Unreal 4 graphics.

IGN is Nidhogg if you wanna friend add.
Dosen't seem you can add friend thru ingame just thru steam Nidhogg or I would gladly fly with ya, i looked up nidhogg on steam and there is like 400 nidhogg's lol