Fraggle Rock, THE MOVIE.

Rezz

Mr. Poopybutthole
I feel like the time is right. All those 30-38 year old parents who have children under the age of 10 can now show their kids a bit of history, because Fraggle Rock was amazing.

Let the music play.

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
FUCK YES. Probably my favorite muppets-related show of all time. Even moreso than Muppet Babies and The Muppet Show

Sterling

El Presidente
I love just about all the Jim Henson stuff including Fraggle Rock. Not sure if this will be good but we can certainly hope!

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
I loved that show. It was on HBO when it was first released, right?

I loved the Doozers!
rrr_img_93273.jpg

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I think there was a to be continued episode that for some reason scared the shit out of young noodleface

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
i liked fraggle rock a lot as a kid, i just didnt understand why these bastards kept eating those little guys buildings. i mean wtf!

Sterling

El Presidente
i liked fraggle rock a lot as a kid, i just didnt understand why these bastards kept eating those little guys buildings. i mean wtf!
Because they built their shit with vegetable materials or something. Also it was probably laced with crack or something.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Trapped in Randomonia>
The Doozers were the proletariat, man. The careless fraggle bourgeois were eating their livelihood.

Phoenix Prime_sl

shitlord
I remember this show from way back when. Had a book that showed how things worked down there. The doozer's are people who have to constantly stay active and do so through construction. Their building materials are based off of vegetables, most of which are radishes which are the fraggles favorite food. They get it from the garden of some guy close to the surface who has to always fight off the fraggles who steal them.

Here's the kicker from the story though. The Doozer's actually turn into the fraggles when they stop working. They grow larger and more gluttonous and eventually mutate in a word.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
So basically the fraggles are welfare recipient doozers. I love these cartoon origins. Spongebob is the result of a nuclear test in the ocean and casper is the ghost of richie rich.
tongue.png

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
More like the Doozers are the working class and the Fraggles are the wealthy upper class sitting around getting fat off of the work of the Doozers.

Troll_sl

shitlord
TBH the doozers would be shifty layabouts if they weren't put to work. They'd be pumping out kids, left and right, and the crime rate would be horrendous.