Fraggle Rock, THE MOVIE.

Rezz

Mr. Poopybutthole
TBH the doozers would be shifty layabouts if they weren't put to work. They'd be pumping out kids, left and right, and the crime rate would be horrendous.
So mexicans. I AM JUST EXTRAPOLATING AND NOT MAKING A STATEMENT.

This movie is gonna Rock!

Cantatus

Lord Nagafen Raider
Either way, the fraggles are dicks to doozers
Not really. The Doozers want nothing more than to be able to build, but left unchecked, they would eventually run out of places to put things and have to stop. The Fraggles eating the structures is what ensures the Doozers won't ever have to stop building. Essentially, they have a symbiotic relationship.

Cybsled

Ya, they did an episode based on that. One of the Fraggles was like "we're dicks to the Dozers!" and they stopped eating. Then the whole cave was filled with Dozer shit.

They should do a Breaking Bad mashup. Uncle Traveling Matt learns how to make "Blue Dozer Buildings", which are 99.6% pure.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Ya, they did an episode based on that. One of the Fraggles was like "we're dicks to the Dozers!" and they stopped eating. Then the whole cave was filled with Dozer shit.

They should do a Breaking Bad mashup. Uncle Traveling Matt learns how to make "Blue Dozer Buildings", which are 99.6% pure.
yeah i remember that one, still, some of that doozer stuff was cool looking and they would come along and be like, "oh look at the doozer building, how nice." om nom nom nom. i was like OMG stop!

i hope nobody thinks i am really upset over this.

Phoenix Prime_sl

shitlord
Actually I think that was covered in the book I had too now that you mention it. I remember there being a huge cave filled with Doozer construction and talking about how the Fraggles kept them busy rebuilding. Damn I wish I had that book still or could remember the name of it.

Edit: After slaving away on Google for 30 seconds I found the name of the book is "What do Doozers do?".

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>

Includes a few episodes:

Boober Gorg
Blanket of Snow, Blanket of Woe
Inspector Red

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>
you're all old.

...er than me, why are they feeding a trash heap?