Lanx

<Prior Amod>
everywhere fraiser goes, theres a minority now
6d50980eb11add3ac1e87f2c7e1841db.jpg

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
As per usual the big brains of Foh can only see the ethnic minority and are totally ignorant of the esteemed uk comedy actor Nicholas Lyndhurst

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
14651-jWaNV9kpmb6DSivRigaWM5hftHu.jpg

Title: Frasier

Genre: Comedy

Cast: Kelsey Grammer, Jack Cutmore-Scott, Nicholas Lyndhurst, Toks Olagundoye, Jess Salgueiro, Anders Keith

First aired: 2023-10-12

Overview: Follow Frasier Crane in the next chapter of his life as he returns to Boston, Mass., with new challenges to face, new relationships to forge and an old dream or two to finally fulfill.

Sad Season 3 GIF by The Simpsons

• 1Double Worf
Reactions: 1 user

TheBeagle

JunkiesNetwork Donor
Man I loved the original and Cheers for what they were; good natured sitcoms that didn't take themselves too seriously but always able to sneak in a nice double entendre without being vulgar. I want this to be more of the same but have serious doubts.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Siliconemelons

14750-gQAjtgjgb5VAQXJog1bZgY5cjL2.jpg

Title: Frasier

Genre: Comedy

Creator: Glen Charles, Les Charles

Cast: Kelsey Grammer, Jack Cutmore-Scott, Nicholas Lyndhurst, Toks Olagundoye, Jess Salgueiro, Anders Keith

First aired: 2023-10-12

Overview: Follow Frasier Crane in the next chapter of his life as he returns to Boston, Mass., with new challenges to face, new relationships to forge and an old dream or two to finally fulfill.

• 1Picard
  • 1Garbage
Reactions: 1 users

Siliconemelons

Watched the free 1st episode, very pilot-y but honestly not /bad/ but not as gold as OG Frasier was. Look forward to waiting for all the episodes and seeing how they play out.

There were a few chances and set-ups that it was going woke, but didn't, so glad for that setup to be good. I had a gripe during the trailers, but it is resolved at the end of episode 1.