Free $250 from Wells Fargo

Siliconemelons

CHASE had a 300 checking 200 savings offer very similar - these happen all the time, its great if you have the flexibility to move around some DD money every few months and play the game, you can get some moneys for free***** you will be sent a tax bill if they are not lazy

Thanks for the tip. No Wells Fargos in my area, but I'll get it managed. Heheh. Stickin' it to the man is WELL worth it.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
CHASE had a 300 checking 200 savings offer very similar - these happen all the time, its great if you have the flexibility to move around some DD money every few months and play the game, you can get some moneys for free***** you will be sent a tax bill if they are not lazy
That one (and most of these) was harder in that you needed direct deposits and a certain length of time on account. This one was great because you could take your money and run in a matter of days.

Siliconemelons

True- usually its a 3-6month deal, I saw one that was literally 75$ and it was a year. I was like, lol.

elcaro1101

Vyemm Raider
Two business day turnaround for me.

SnXr8Sb.png

Thx again for the heads up!

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

aphex

Trakanon Raider
Original link not working, this one worked for me:
Checking Accounts – Wells Fargo

Thanks for the heads up Keg

Anyone know if the "limit one consumer checking bonus in the past 12 months" applies only to Wells Fargo accounts, or other banks as well? I also did the Chase one back in January that requires direct deposit, which has not posted yet but will in ~ 2 weeks.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
dont you have to keep the account open for 9 months otherwise you have to give them back the bonus? thats the caveat with chase bank.