Free Tickets for Vets/Active Duty

Synj

Dystopian Dreamer
<Gold Donor>
Mods please remove or delete my referral link if against rules. But this is a really cool deal for vets/active enlisted.

I just signed up for a website called Vet Tix, they give free tickets to vets that have been donated by venues/organizers, etc.

There doesn’t seem to be any catch, you do have to e-verify that you’re a vet and you can’t scalp the tickets. You’re also expected to show up for shit if you take the tickets or you get temp banned but I have no idea how they monitor that. You get whatever is available for that show, which could be decent or could be crap.

There’s some pretty big events available, including NFL, MLB, college football, concerts, etc. Check it out, use my link if you want, or just check it out on your own if curious:

Veteran Tickets Foundation - Create An Account Today!!

Full disclosure: my brother-in-law is an employee but the only thing I get from this link is “lotto points” for the more in demand shows.

I just got free tickets to see the Cult/Bush/Stone Temple Pilots show next week. Pretty excited about the Cult!

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Dr.Retarded

<Silver Donator>
Synj Synj They just rolled through Houston last week at the Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion. Was a fantastic show. You're in for a treat my friend. Bush and STP were decent, but I bought tickets specifically for The Cult, and they didn't disappoint in the least. :)

• 1Solidarity

Synj

Dystopian Dreamer
<Gold Donor>
Synj Synj They just rolled through Houston last week at the Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion. Was a fantastic show. You're in for a treat my friend. Bush and STP were decent, but I bought tickets specifically for The Cult, and they didn't disappoint in the least. :)

I wouldn't be going if it weren't for The Cult. Stoked!

• 1Solidarity

Dr.Retarded

<Silver Donator>
I wouldn't be going if it weren't for The Cult. Stoked!

Took my girl to see Godsmack and Shinedown before that show. Not a massive fan of those bands, but it was a fun evening. Getting to see The Cult was my concert reparations, hehe.

• 1Like