Friends

Djay

Trakanon Raider
Mr. Sunshine was pretty bad. I've actually liked Go On so far. Although I think they could have waited a couple seasons to give him 3 love interests.

spronk

FPS noob
i've never watched friends, I vaguely recall you were either a Seinfeld Fan or a Friends Fan, but only crazy people watched both. Should get around to it someday, I guess.

Episodes is awesome, Joey was beyond terrible, Mr Sunshine was pretty bad. I tried watching Go On but it was WAY, WAY too sad for me, and I stopped after a few episodes. I don't want to think about people dying and shit when I watch a sitcom
frown.png

Also the blonde chick from Friends had a web or Showtime series, Web Therapy, about a online therapist. It was funny, and very short.

Braen

<Medals Crew>
tumblr_lpu26ggu641qj1cg2o1_500.jpg

I am sure the actor knew he was in Air Force One and I am sure it was a little inside joke.

Braen

<Medals Crew>
Cause. It's early and I already knew the joke... Man I need some caffeine. Since it was old news, I thought people already knew the joke.

Anyway!

Slaythe

<Bronze Donator>
I definitely never put together that the laundry guy played some bit character in Air Force One. Pretty funny after the fact though.