Fringe

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I can't remember, does this show go to shit? I barely remember anything after the multiverse stuff
I am in the same boat. The last thing I remember was when they showed the Twin Towers and Leonard Nimoy.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
The last season goes into the future. But im not gonna spoil.

But I will add that this show was the best when they had the "mystery of the week" type stories with an overarching main seasonal story interwoven. I think if they stuck with that formula it would have lasted longer.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I am convinced that almost no one really watches network shows anymore since they are all so formulaic and bland. The closest thing to Fringe in the last 10 years is Blacklist.....and it isn't even close to as weird, tense, and just plain watchable. Also, every twist can be seen from a mile away and nothing is realistic. The closest thing to House is the show with the autistic doctor. The closest thing to NYPD Blues is Chicago PD. See where I'm going? Network TV has abandoned any chance at being racy, boundary pushing, or innovative because the cable and premium TV shows are no holds barred.
I started watching Animal Kingdom on Prime. It is/was a TNT show. 1st episode I am seeing titties and fucking. I'm like, how the fuck was this on TNT? Times have changed.

spronk

FPS noob
the middle of the show gets a bit boring and the final season meanders a lot but as i recall it has a good ending

i just watched the first 2 episodes and my god Agent Olivia is so fucking hot. She strips down to a bikini to get into a water tank. I think a big difference is people just act normal, Agent Broyles (LT from Wire) and Astrid are black and super competent agents, the guy from 12 Monkeys is hispanic but again just a guy doing a job.

I still watch Bobs Burgers on network TV but thats about it

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
I have not watched TV in a looong ass time now. Most of my watching is streaming, youtube and twitch in the past like 10 yrs. Wife still watches it but I got her to stream more and more on her smart TV. So shes got it all HBO, HULU, Netflix, Prime. Shes watching The Walking Dead right now for the first time, loool. Just got done with the Wire.