From

Xevy

Log Wizard
What was the point of Reggie doing what he did. Did it have any part of the story? If it's not somehow connected to some bullshit in S3, if there is a S3, that's just a big WTF. Pointless.

This is the most LOST shit they could've done after LOST. I wish they had a coherent plot and story before they made this but it's more painfully apparent every "twist" that they do not.

I hope there's a Season 3 so I can see what flailing story lines they get into.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
And another thing, there sure are a lot of throat slashing, stabby mofos for such a small population.

It's probably a really cheap special effect.

S3 prediction
Victor's sister got out through the tree and is still alive. Jade will find or be found by her

Attog

Blackwing Lair Raider
Yep "out" isn't really going to be "out" it will be the next level of the Matrix.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
If there isn't another season there's at least a little closure. If they get one they gave themselves plenty to work with.

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
If they get one they gave themselves plenty to work with.

Yeah that will be a hoot. 9 episodes of season 3 of those retards talking about the upcoming baby and other retarded shit no one cares about while 3-4 other flailing retards Search/wonder why Tabitha has been missing for so long - keep questioning Victor for 9 episodes while he says "I can't say. I promised. Hey look the trees moved - anyone find any peaches yet?" With 6 episodes watching that fucking dike play the whoa is me card for her withdrawl symptoms from drugs, and a new Amish family riding their cart in full of brown eggs. Episode 10 has about 5 minutes of plot progression that won't make any fucking sense and 55 minutes of everyone in the town looking for fucking baby formula.

• 6Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 6 users

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Yeah that will be a hoot. 9 episodes of season 3 of those retards talking about the upcoming baby and other retarded shit no one cares about while 3-4 other flailing retards Search/wonder why Tabitha has been missing for so long - keep questioning Victor for 9 episodes while he says "I can't say. I promised. Hey look the trees moved - anyone find any peaches yet?" With 6 episodes watching that fucking dike play the whoa is me card for her withdrawl symptoms from drugs, and a new Amish family riding their cart in full of brown eggs. Episode 10 has about 5 minutes of plot progression that won't make any fucking sense and 55 minutes of everyone in the town looking for fucking baby formula.

Geez dude. Spoilers!

• 2Like
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Attog

Blackwing Lair Raider
Hey...I gotta go...

• 1Double Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Oldbased

> Than U
So ya, checking out of this show for good if there even is a season 3.
I changed the events a tad in my mind so basically bitch wakes up in a coma from jogger rape assault while hiking and she just dreamed the whole thing.
The end.
Next

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Heriotze

<Gold Donor>
Well, this shit sandwich is renewed for a Season 3 so maybe they will be forced to actually wrap some of this mystery box up now

• 1Rustled
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Well, this shit sandwich is renewed for a Season 3 so maybe they will be forced to actually wrap some of this mystery box up now
Did you watch season 2? Aint shit going to be wrapped up. Theyre literally filling time in every single episode with completely irrelevant shit on purpose.

Looking at the reddit for this show, its pretty obvious most people thought the marriage shit in the fucking FINALE episode was completely out of touch. Writers trying to pull a "Even at the end of the world, in the worst of times, love will find a way" and its just completely out of place. Season 2 is just complete horse shit.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
So many shows seem to do that thing where they keep trying to get the audience to love a character and everyone hates them.

I don't know what their hard on is for Ellis, but he fucking sucks.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
I figured it out.

They were all swallowed by the Mists of Ravenloft and transported to that bleak realm where they are being tormented for the amusment of the Dark Powers.