Fun times talking to a pos junkie

Kythik

Molten Core Raider
So this junkie that is a "friend" of mine's bf that got her hooked on glass asked me for my phone number. I asked if she was ok and this is the convo that ensued;

rrr_img_107355.png

rrr_img_107356.png

rrr_img_107358.png

Hopefully it's worth while reporting this to the police as he's a junke POS and did threaten me.

iannis

Musty Nester
It's right behind #1: He's never early, he's always late and #2: This ain't no fuckin K-mart, we ain't running a fucking special for chickenheaded junkie shits

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
My aunt is like this guy but to our entire family.

I've often considered how easy it would be to bury her in the woods where no one would ever find her. No one would even report her missing.

Kythik

Molten Core Raider
It's sad this guy is/was actually a talented tattoo artist. Then he lost his shop and they are on foodstamps living off others all within a year of me learning my friend had starting doing the shit. I usually don't reach out to her as I've had experience with junkies and until they are ready to make a change there usually is no point. Good words falling on deaf ears. This guy though asked me for my number when I haven't talked to his GF in 9 months now.

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
Why are you interacting with single females with drug problems when you are married?

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Why are you interacting with single females with drug problems when you are married?
Better question is why he thought any of us would care? If he'd actually done more than talk a little weak shit to a drug dealer on facebook it might be an interesting story.

Nester

Vyemm Raider
Nothing about this thread is grown up....that being said we are gonna need some pics

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Gunna link to some reddit posts where I'm talking hard shit to some people. It is bound to impress because it takes a big man to hide behind a shroud of internet anonymity. Its a lot of me telling grown people how to live their lives.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
-Antagonizes drug user/dealer
-OP uses child-like process to not actually break apart the junkie's statements but more "oh you called me gay you're so dumb!" crap possibly because at this point his heart was racing, his multiple chins were aquiver and his fedora was drenched in sweat
-Drug dealer threatens him
-OP thinks this is cause for police

So far I think this thread is fun because I can't tell who is on more drugs. OP is high on his white knight horse and drug dude has been awake for 86 hours.