rrr_img_59442.jpg
rrr_img_59443.jpg
rrr_img_59444.jpg
rrr_img_59445.jpg
rrr_img_59446.jpg
rrr_img_59447.jpg

The Dauntless One

Lord Nagafen Raider
Because 99.999% of the time unless the person is truly famous you get five million pages of the image with no fucking name.

Also, searching images often does not work from here, because of the way they are hosted. In fact, if I try to GIS the very image you posted, I get "The URL doesn't refer to an image, or the image is not publicly accessible."
WTF are you talking about? The original picture by jarrettmp works fine with GIS... are you retarded bro? Just to appease the FSR gods, here are some playground dicks.

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
WTF are you talking about? The original picture by jarrettmp works fine with GIS... are you retarded bro? Just to appease the FSR gods, here are some playground dicks.
Who said anything about the original picture? The one YOU posted gives the error, as does any other image that was uploaded to the rerolled rather than linked.

The Dauntless One

Lord Nagafen Raider
Who said anything about the original picture? The one YOU posted gives the error, as does any other image that was uploaded to the rerolled rather than linked.
Great, so you're saying that saving the picture on your computer to GIS is too much work. You're also not arguing about the point I'm talking about. Maybe you should go find employment first instead of going on the interwebs.

Jaybee

Silver Knight of the Realm
You need theSearch by Image (by Google)extension for Chrome.

You will now be able to identify 99% of the women posted simply by right-clicking on them (even attached images), and everyone in the "Who's That Girl" thread will think you are a wizard.

rrr_img_59475.jpg

Gamma Rays

Large sized member
There was another X files ep that grossed me out too.

There was this badly deformed 'man' who'd eat a person's body entirely. Then you saw him a few hours later in his den/cave throwing up into a human shaped trench in the ground. After that settled and the magic had it's effect the person would be re-born - waking up in the pit. They had re-formed from the vomit, so to speak.

Any illnesses or problems they'd have would be cured. As the deformed man would absorb it into his body, explaining his appearance.

I'm only writing this from memory, not seen that ep since it aired. But pretty sure I got the main details right.

- - - - - -

And not related:

rrr_img_59481.jpg
rrr_img_59482.jpg
rrr_img_59484.jpg
rrr_img_59485.jpg
rrr_img_59486.jpg

Salshun_sl

shitlord
There was another X files ep that grossed me out too.

There was this badly deformed 'man' who'd eat a person's body entirely. Then you saw him a few hours later in his den/cave throwing up into a human shaped trench in the ground. After that settled and the magic had it's effect the person would be re-born - waking up in the pit. They had re-formed from the vomit, so to speak.

Any illnesses or problems they'd have would be cured. As the deformed man would absorb it into his body, explaining his appearance.

I'm only writing this from memory, not seen that ep since it aired. But pretty sure I got the main details right.
Episode is "The Gift", things are called soul eaters.

SoulEaterDies.jpg