Blackwing Lair Raider
1000018982.jpg

• 9Like
  • 3Mother of God
  • 2Blown
Reactions: 13 users

Haus

<Silver Donator>

This is the key juncture where I would realize my child really wanted to try learning to play drums... and the best place to set up their beginner drum kit would, of course, be the back yard. Once they complain about the drums... well then he could stop that, and try out some type of horn.... Complain about that? Convince your kid that if he blows the magical silent whistle (i.e. dog whistle) long enough in the back yard the candy fairy will visit him....

Unrelated truly random pic...
Screenshot 2024-05-03 115726.png

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I really don't know how to rate jokers but that list sucks. Ledgers I think is the best written

Last edited:
  • 27Faggotry
  • 3Harrow
Reactions: 29 users

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
My buddy and I would come home from Football practice in High School and make an entire fucking plate of fries with a "side" of Pizza Bites. If I did that shit now, I'd blow up like a fucking whale even with my gym regiment. Though it does surprise me at how many calories people can go through when theyre training hard. Buddy just squat 635 lbs and when we guided the bar into the rack, it felt like you could feel it in the fucking ground. He's doing something crazy like 5k calories right now.

(Was just trying to see what was out there for fries and google, and this hit the money.)

If you can see it, Im not sure : IG for my buddies squat.

• 6Like
  • 3Mother of God
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 9 users

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
My buddy and I would come home from Football practice in High School and make an entire fucking plate of fries with a "side" of Pizza Bites. If I did that shit now, I'd blow up like a fucking whale even with my gym regiment. Though it does surprise me at how many calories people can go through when theyre training hard. Buddy just squat 635 lbs and when we guided the bar into the rack, it felt like you could feel it in the fucking ground. He's doing something crazy like 5k calories right now.

(Was just trying to see what was out there for fries and google, and this hit the money.)

If you can see it, Im not sure : IG for my buddies squat.

Think the most I have ever attempted was 585 for reps. More weight than that I am not comfortable with my workout partner saving me. So color me impressed.

PUR

ahiUllR.png

Last edited:
  • 6Worf
  • 3Like
  • 1Faggotry
Reactions: 9 users