Funny, Strange, Random Pics

Gamma Rays

Large sized member
We don't have Taco Bell in Australia. But I've had it when I've been overseas, sort of Okay for a chance to try something else fast food.

rrr_img_61563.jpg
rrr_img_61559.jpg
rrr_img_61560.jpg
rrr_img_61562.png
rrr_img_61561.jpg
rrr_img_61558.jpg

Aamry

Blackwing Lair Raider
30 seconds is not long enough for me to masturbate to, Fedor. That GIF looks like Willem Dafoe with a mouthpiece in.

rrr_img_61569.jpg

the only thing even worth eating from shitty fucking taco bell is the fresco bean burrito. all that shit grade f- meat and mystery cheese is replaced with bean, guac, and pico. while it's not good guac, its a helluva lot better than the alternative

Chris

Potato del Grande
They opened one in a food court here in Manchester and nobody will eat that shit, they have guys handing out flyers and everything. I had it once and it was pretty bad. Meanwhile literally every other counter is full of people, especially KFC.

rrr_img_61638.jpg

The fatal flaw is that we have high quality cheese in the UK (best in world?), so having processed gloop be one of your 2 main ingredients isn't going to work. The other major american fast food places only have processed cheese as a single slice topping (poor people here do sometimes have that on sandwiches) so it's no big deal.

I'm sure most people here have had the mexican food kits from supermarkets which sell the taco and spices then and you add your own beef and (real) cheese and it's x1000 the quality of Taco Bell.