Funny, Strange, Random Pics

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
How's that work with the apple mindset of my ithing can do everything your pc can, but better and more comfortable?
My ipad can do everything my desktop can, but more expensive if it's this thread with .gifs and I'm not connected to wifi. Thanks fedorbama.

lol-30135663814.jpeg

Fedor

<Banned>
00718034_.jpg

Just to play devil's advocate, some people may be viewing FSR on an iPad, and thus can't 'right click' and use image search.
That's a Chrome-specific feature and has nothing to do with desktop vs mobile. Just get the Chrome app on your iPad if you want to do that.

6eZaBo0.jpg

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
That's a Chrome-specific feature and has nothing to do with desktop vs mobile. Just get the Chrome app on your iPad if you want to do that.

6eZaBo0.jpg
i think what he meant, is that he can't "right click" on a tablet. which he can. just tap and hold and it functions as a right click.

i-have-no-idea-what-im-doing-dog.jpg

Quaid

Trump's Staff
i think what he meant, is that he can't "right click" on a tablet. which he can. just tap and hold and it functions as a right click.

i-have-no-idea-what-im-doing-dog.jpg
I'm perfectly aware I can right click on my tablet. What I meant was that, when you do, you don't get the same options you do on a PC browser. The only things that come up when I press&hold in Safari are 'save image' and 'copy'. Would a reverse image search come up on the press & hold menu in the Chrome mobile app? I never bothered using a different browser app.

rrr_img_61963.jpg

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I'm perfectly aware I can right click on my tablet. What I meant was that, when you do, you don't get the same options you do on a PC browser. The only things that come up when I press&hold in Safari are 'save image' and 'copy'. Would a reverse image search come up on the press & hold menu in the Chrome mobile app? I never bothered using a different browser app.

rrr_img_61963.jpg
yes. use chrome or firefox... IE and safari are... well... simple.
What-Its-Like-to-Own-an-Apple-Product-2.png

Quaid

Trump's Staff
Oooh okay. Ya I'm on my phone (moto x) now and reverse image search is just an option built into chrome. Neat