Funny, Strange, Random Pics

Gravy

Bronze Squire
rrr_img_64895.jpg
See? It's funny because it's racist! HAHA!

Attachment 64898

Gravy

Bronze Squire
So by your logic, black people don't eat chicken. Got it.

If someone surprised me with some chicken right now I'd be very happy.
So by your logic, you'd still have posted it if it was white people in the picture? Don't be a dumb fuck your whole life.

Mikey

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Haven't posted in a while, but ordered something from Wal-Mart dot com for home delivery today and thought I'd share. Who's the dumbass who makes this faux pas? Marketing GENIUS, because, really, how much does it cost to put that button there for the dumbasses who fail at logic?
rrr_img_64907.png

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
What am I missing? Is this not a common thing in the rest of the World? Broom Closets are strange, maybe? Idk...
rrr_img_64910.jpg

On a separate note - Has anyone had Foie Gras? Ive always skipped over it on the menu anytime Ive ever saw it cause I thought it was just Liver. But if Im not mistaken, its the Fat that surrounds the Ducks Liver? We went out to a new restaurant down town last night and someone at another table ordered it and it peaked my curiosity.
rrr_img_64911.jpg

rasstapp_sl

shitlord
Foie gras prepared properly is fantastic, there's really nothing similar to compare it to. Flavour wise it's definitely fowl, but the texture is really weird. If you've never had it, it's a must try at least once.

rrr_img_64912.jpg

Szlia

If the holidays in north america are synonymous with turkey, around here they are synonymous with foie gras. I realize though that if I very often ate foie gras at home on toasted bread, I never ate foie gras at a restaurant as part of more elaborate recipe. Also never cooked with foie gras at home. Seared foie gras is supposed to be pretty delicious.

rrr_img_64913.jpg