Funny, Strange, Random Pics

azz_inside_sl

shitlord
Apparently this is real

10153116_491469427642417_8890481117965615563_n.jpg
rrr_img_65101.jpg

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Do they teach a different history in Mississippi compared to Massachusetts? Do they teach functions differently in either state? Pretty sure the difference between educational levels and performance has little to do with whats taught or how its taught.
Which, if they are teaching things the same way as they are in Massachusetts versus Mississippi, then why is there is a 20% difference or gap in SOL? Its not a race thing, because there are some very "White" states on the top 5 worst schools in the US, too. State spending varies between students, I know. Mississippi is less than 10k per student, where Massachusetts is around 13-14k. But then that doesnt cover why a school that spends 17k per student is in the top 5 worst schools, either. Shits just bananas ~ and Im glad I went to Virginia Schools.

No people don't wear that, but I kind of wish people did, I think it looks cool =\
I could never pull it off, I dont think. But I thought it was kinda cool, too. Most fat people hate it from the get-go as soon as they see the "Slim Fit." The douche-bag wear is on that site, though. Button Up Shirt with Tribal on it, to match your Tribal tattoo? Coming right up!

1_df8bab92-292e-47dd-a9eb-97611dcd1a34_1024x1024.jpg

Gravy

Bronze Squire
What's so cool about it? The presumably male mannequin with his hips swung to the right? Do you even lift? (Not 'you' specifically).

Seriously, what size is that shirt? Men don't wear twinkwear.

Attachment 65104

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Dont really care about how basic arithmetic is taught, as long as it works. I am interested in what the consequences of having the Standard of Education thats equal Country Wide would be. I can only imagine how good it will be now that education is on an equal playing field whether you're in Massachusetts (best education in the US) or Mississippi (worst in the US). Whats the consequences of it, though?

On a random note: Does anyone actually wear stuff like this in an everyday fashion? (AC themed Hoodie from Deal Man. About 30 bucks)
3_89e0a0ee-3c02-4c1f-8dd2-a8154467e6cb_1024x1024.jpg
Yep, Homsar does.

Men's Fashion - Page 20

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
Re: math derail

I'm guessing that entire system was developed to teach actual retards how to math, and then was later simply expanded to cover everyone because equality or no child left behind or somesuch derp.

Yoke_sl

shitlord
Its a pitch black picture, you cant see anything bar the ass and even then its shape is slightly skewed cause of way picture is. Yet I know its Jada Stevens, should I be worried?