• 1Harrow
Reactions: 1 user

Gamma Rays

Large sized member
You can keep your redneck trailer trash fights

Here in Australia we get to see our richest people fight in the street:

rrr_img_66196.jpg

rrr_img_66195.jpg

The big guy ( I've seen him in real life he's 6'6" ) with the cap is James Packer, net worth 6.5 Billion!!

A billionaire fighting in the street!!

Fighting long time friend ( they were best man at each other's weddings ) David Gyngill who runs the TV network that the Packer family founded. Actually James Packer had sold his stake in the TV network a few years back, nothing to do with what happened here.

The reason behind it is just as stupid. He's apparently dating Miranda Kerr. They're trying to deny it all, he flew into Sydney and got word that a TV van from the network was parked up the street. He got into a rage with his buddy there and demanded to see him, the pictures above show how it went.

Oh and the van? Ends up that the guy who drives it lives up the road and was just home doing a few things and had the van parked out the front. Hmm, bet they feel stupid now.

Jx3

Riddle me this...
I'd fight a dude over Miranda Kerr. Don't give a shit how big he is.
Hell even with no make-up she looks good.
rrr_img_66197.jpg
rrr_img_66198.jpg
rrr_img_66199.jpg
rrr_img_66200.jpg

Leon

<Silver Donator>
The real question is wtf is Tiger Woods doing in Australia trying to choke the big dude?

258606-watch-live-streaming-coverage-of-the-2012-masters-as-tiger-woods-begin.jpg