Funny, Strange, Random Pics

r66-y_sl

shitlord
I own the PS2 Slime Controller, can be funky to use from the shape.

Thinking about getting this done.
Edit: Giant picture.
eye-health-LASEK-laser-eye-surgery_lasik.jpg
My mother promised she'd get me some lasik as a high school graduation present but instead she used my social security number to take out a student loan for herself and not tell me and not make the payments either. ah, memories.

Blakkheim

Karazhan Raider
I own the PS2 Slime Controller, can be funky to use from the shape.

Thinking about getting this done.
Edit: Giant picture.
eye-health-LASEK-laser-eye-surgery_lasik.jpg
I saw this and just had to respond. I had lasik done just 2 weeks ago today. I now have 20/20 in both eyes. My only regret is that I didn't do it years ago. Some of the best money I have ever spent!

Aamry

Blackwing Lair Raider
To r66-y, sorry bro.
to Grimsark, Lemmi and Blakkheim, I have minor astigmatism in both eyes, so my glasses cost me a damn fortune, and since I'm in construction, they get scratched up pretty quick, so I figure I'll save money in the long run by getting it done. Also, I'm getting PRK? i think which is the laser only treatment, so no razor blade to the eye, but Doc said it would take about 4-5 days to fully recover.

Fourth GIS result for "Sexy Roofer"
62712723.nIlA25yn.TheRoofer.jpg

Blakkheim

Karazhan Raider
To r66-y, sorry bro.
to Grimsark, Lemmi and Blakkheim, I have minor astigmatism in both eyes, so my glasses cost me a damn fortune, and since I'm in construction, they get scratched up pretty quick, so I figure I'll save money in the long run by getting it done. Also, I'm getting PRK? i think which is the laser only treatment, so no razor blade to the eye, but Doc said it would take about 4-5 days to fully recover.

Yeah, PRK is different from Lasik. With PRK, they use the laser right on the front of your eye. With Lasik they use one laser or a blade to cut back a flap and then use a second laser to reform your cornea and they put the flap back (like in your picture). My surgery was 100% laser, no blade. As it was explained to me, PRK is an older technology and isn't used as often any more as Lasik but some people that can't get Lasik for various reasons can still get PRK done. They also mentioned that PRK is somewhat more painful and takes longer to recover from.

Dookiefart

Silver Knight of the Realm
To r66-y, sorry bro.

The army paid for my PRK , It's safer if you're in a job where you can get shit in your eyes.. Apparently with lasik you the flap can tear back open..

Step by step

They put numbing drops in your eyes, take you into a room, lay you down, clamp your eyes open but it's not that big of a deal because you're numb, take a dremel like tool with a buffer and buff your cornea down instead of cutting it and laying it over with lasik, tell you to look at the red dot, flush your eye, lay a contact in (remove in a week) and BAM! 20/14 20/15 vision.. all done in 5-6 min tops.. fucking awesome..

buy you some good shades before hand, and take the pain meds right after.. and keep eye drops on hand! the next morning you'll wake up feeling like you have sand paper in your eyes..

you'll be wearing sun glasses for about 8 months outside, very high sensitivity to light ( i had to wear mine indoors for awhile and sometimes driving at night because of headlights)