Look at the size of that steering wheel?!
lurkingdirk AssHat Taint <Medals Crew> 61,722 324,202 Aug 21, 2026 #246,761 Look at the size of that steering wheel?! 5 Reactions: 4 users
lurkingdirk AssHat Taint <Medals Crew> 61,722 324,202 Aug 21, 2026 #246,762 I don't think it's supposed to bend like that. 42 Reactions: 5 users
Kobayashi Silver Baronet of the Realm 1,592 5,097 Aug 21, 2026 #246,769 Bubbles said: View attachment 637924 Click to expand... Pffft I'm not even that old and I didn't start with PS/2. AT keyboard and RS232 mice were more my era. I'm sure some geezer on here can easily top that. 44 Reactions: 7 users
Bubbles said: View attachment 637924 Click to expand... Pffft I'm not even that old and I didn't start with PS/2. AT keyboard and RS232 mice were more my era. I'm sure some geezer on here can easily top that.
Janx <Aristocrat╭ರ_•́> 8,765 26,947 Aug 22, 2026 #246,772 lurkingdirk said: I don't think it's supposed to bend like that. Click to expand... Thats why you keep your finger off turbo. 922 Reactions: 12 users
lurkingdirk said: I don't think it's supposed to bend like that. Click to expand... Thats why you keep your finger off turbo.
Control Avatar of War Slayer 6,384 17,728 Aug 22, 2026 #246,773 Janx said: Thats why you keep your finger off turbo. View attachment 637948 Click to expand... But that's the only button they have! 7 Reactions: 6 users
Janx said: Thats why you keep your finger off turbo. View attachment 637948 Click to expand... But that's the only button they have!
Izo Tranny Chaser 24,670 44,151 Aug 22, 2026 #246,778 Sid Farkus shaved his cock. 41 Reactions: 4 users