Funny, Strange, Random Pics

Thwip_sl

shitlord
rrr_img_68525.jpg

Yoke_sl

shitlord
Is this an American thing the whole fat people unite, we are the new movement and shit. Like if that stuff was on the telly here there would be uproar, people would foam at the mouths saying its encouraging kids to be obese and stuff, that and they'd be laughed off the air. We have fat people just like the states, but Its a lower % obviously and the fact its defo not seen as a normal thing.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I wish I could find it, but there was some fat woman that did a marathon recently. She took 2 15-20 minute bathroom breaks, and ended up keeping the marathon organizers there for an obscene number of hours after the rest of the racers had finished. Apparently the organizers didn't put a time limit on when they'd close up shop. She finished, but it was in some ungodly amount of hours.

I guarantee she rewarded herself for "finishing" with way more calories than she burned.

Edit: Found it. 2mph pace, 12hoursand 20 minutes. Just for reference, the average marathon time is just under 5 hours for women.

My Big Fat Finished Marathon | Dances With Fat

rrr_img_68532.jpg

Leon

<Silver Donator>
I wish I could find it, but there was some fat woman that did a marathon recently. She took 2 15-20 minute bathroom breaks, and ended up keeping the marathon organizers there for an obscene number of hours after the rest of the racers had finished. Apparently the organizers didn't put a time limit on when they'd close up shop. She finished, but it was in some ungodly amount of hours.

I guarantee she rewarded herself for "finishing" with way more calories than she burned.
Yep, this bish:

http://danceswithfat.wordpress.com/2...shed-marathon/

Edit: I had Vietnamese for lunch, pic related:

rrr_img_68531.jpg

The Ancient_sl

shitlord

Edit: Found it. 2mph pace, 12hoursand 20 minutes. Just for reference, the average marathon time is just under 5 hours for women.

My Big Fat Finished Marathon | Dances With Fat

seattle-before-marathon.jpg
Yeah I found it on google after you mentioned it. Good for her. Despite the fact that she kept the organizers there late, that's their fault and she should be proud of her accomplishment. I guarantee this woman lost weight training for and walking the marathon though.

Siliconemelons

I am fat and I am tired of the fat evangelists or whatever they are. Also my mother worked closely in the medical field and I was a part of it in terms of being aware of stuff- there most assuredly is bad assumption in a lot of "last gen" doctors- that weight loss is indeed the solve all for EVERYTHING- the doc my mom worked for his wife had a bad knee, they both where "normal" people and thin skinny whatever, the wife never being anything close to overweight even by BMI standards- yet he insisted if she lost weight her knee would get better- she dropped below 100lb and looked like a concentration camp survivor- guess what she still needed a new knee!

That said, beyond the "it fixes everything" approach that is totally wrong- the "it does not fix anything" is even more totally wrong- my back and knees can tell me the diff from when I lost 100lbs before I got married and now that I gained most of it back by eating my wifes food all the time-- while all my numbers - and blood pressure are within expected numbers I am indeed on the higher side rather than the middle and lower as I was when I was a lot thinner- I also was a ton more active playing lots of paintball etc. that I do not do sadly now.

There is a midground...well it is not really even a middle ground as its not meet in the middle- the weight loss fixes everything needs to step back about 25% and the weight loss fixes NOTHING camp needs to come up 75% and realize that it is a FACTOR that must be addressed along with all the other things that effect your overall health.

picapic

asianskills.jpg

apraetor

<Silver Donator>
Yeah I found it on google after you mentioned it. Good for her. Despite the fact that she kept the organizers there late, that's their fault and she should be proud of her accomplishment. I guarantee this woman lost weight training for and walking the marathon though.
Her "next big thing" should be "inertia". I'm sure she's great at it.

rrr_img_68554.jpg