Funny, Strange, Random Pics

Rubixcube

Bronze Squire
I'll bite, how were you involved?
...and when can we see the 'out-takes'.... you know the ones that can't be seen?

Pic not related:
rrr_img_70304.jpg

Jive Turkey

Karen
I'll bite, how were you involved?
I wasn't fishing. Just a 3am drunk post (it's a holiday in Canada today, so Monday night drinking wasn't too weird). It was for the digital media kit of a movie she's shooting. We were photographing what I think will end up being movie posters. The photographer was from out of town, so he hired me and another local photographer to lend a hand with lighting, etc.

rrr_img_70307.jpg

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
You people mathing out that chicks calls are fucking stupid. The article's from a spoof news site, like the Onion.

Gamma Rays

Large sized member
^^^

This 'fat denialist movement' is looking like reverse Anorexia.

Anorexia, which ( shit I'm not a expert, just some dude typing on a forum ) is at its core a type of mental condition. Where the person fully thinks that they are over-weight so does extreme dieting to fight what they perceive to be their extreme weight and more weight gain. - that's what I understand it to be, again not an expert.

And here we have 'fat denialists' who want to violently argue that they only eat something like 2 meals and a small snack a day, with a claim of calorie intake per meal ( implying they monitor it ). Claim they exercise and despite these best efforts still will gain weight.

So is it a form of mental problem . . . or are they just lying fuckers?

- - -

pics

rrr_img_70346.jpg
rrr_img_70347.jpg

Lenas

Trump's Staff
They're all lying fucks with compulsion issues. I'd bet less than 10% of obese people actually have a condition that excuses or perpetuates it.

rrr_img_70348.jpg