Funny, Strange, Random Pics

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
I feel nothing but pity for people who think Five Guys burgers OR fries are actually good.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Five Guys is fine but I'd rather go to Red Robin for that much money.

I'll get 2 Big Kings for 5 dollars if I want something fast.

Itzena_sl

shitlord
Gourmet Burger Kitchen makes the best burgersanyway, so I don't know what you're all talking about.
rrr_img_71054.jpg

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I don't know what In-N-Out haters are expecting. It's still a fast food burger joint. It's just really good fast food. Would you rather have BK, McD's, or In-N-Out? McD's is more expensive than In-N-Out these days and In-N-Out is WAY better.

Good burger joint:

rrr_img_71053.jpg

19212.jpg

Another one:

rrr_img_71056.jpg

rrr_img_71055.jpg

Remmy

Golden Knight of the Realm
I did a fast food run of the chain burger joints in the Dallas area when I was visiting. In and out was by far the best. Cheap as fuck too.

fris

Vyemm Raider
i seem to be the exception that prefers steak-n-shake over both. i found in-and-out to be just bland. i like 5 guys burgers more. i don't think its fair to compare thick fries like 5 guys vs the skinny fries you get at steak-n-shake, but both have their merits. in-and-out's fries tasted like plane potato. 5 guys also doesn't serve shakes, i can't trust a burger place that doesn't serve shakes.

drive through, it's a toss-up that breaks out like this

drive through:
Freddys (like steak & shake, but their shakes suck) or Whataburger

sit down
steak&shake>5 guys>rest

then there's the uppity fancy pants burger places that are a step above red robin, but the burgers aren't better enough to justify the price to me.

edit: steak&shake pic derp

steak-n-shake.jpg

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Love the Inn N out near me. Their burgers are great and they season their fries. Plus its fast food cost and its made right as I order it.

Gamma Rays

Large sized member
In Australia, we have one of the highest Obesity rates in the world. Makes you wonder why when we have the worst of the fast food places.

- - - - - - - - - - -
Fast food options in Australia:

rrr_img_71060.jpg

And it's not like we have a bunch of other stores that fill the places of the missing ones.

WHITE PENIS_sl

shitlord
In Australia, we have one of the highest Obesity rates in the world. Makes you wonder why when we have the worst of the fast food places.

And it's not like we have a bunch of other stores that fill the places of the missing ones.
had some damn fine burgers in Australia at a place called Andrews. not a chain, but love the down under style of fried egg and beetroot (crazy! but surprisingly good!)

rrr_img_71066.jpg