Funny, Strange, Random Pics

Rezz

Mr. Poopybutthole
Joe Rogan is Joe Rogan and his podcast is always inflammatory. But the douchebag in the video jumped gigantic sharks with his going after Joe's use of "overeating" being the cause of fat people. Because it is factually and scientifically correct. Calories in - calories out = difference in weight. If you have all these crazy health issues where you don't burn calories as fast and you live a super sedentary lifestyle and your dad had thyroid issues and on and on... it effectively means you need to watch what you eat or you will be fat, because your caloric needs are not the same as most other people. Which means, that you probably need vitamins and other shit to supplement a more lean diet, like every doctor ever will probably prescribe. And if you go over those needs, you gain weight. Because you are eating more than you need, and your calories in are larger than your calories out. The fact that people refute this shit is absolutely mind-bottling.

And then a picture:
rrr_img_72263.jpg

Sebudai

Ssraeszha Raider
Naw bro, fat people literally suspend the laws of thermodynamics due to the magic of "metabolism"!

"Why am I fat? Is it because I eat too much and/or don't exercise enough? Naw, it's because of metabolism! Now excuse me while I crack open another 34oz can of my genetics."

othree

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Fat people do not understand the definition of;

ex?cuse
verb
ik'skyo?oz/
attempt to lessen the blame attaching to (a fault or offense); seek to defend or justify.
"he did nothing to hide or excuse Jacob's cruelty"
synonyms: justify, defend, condone, vindicate; More
antonyms: condemn
forgive (someone) for a fault or offense.
"you must excuse my sister"
synonyms: forgive, pardon, absolve, exonerate, acquit; More
antonyms: punish, blame
overlook or forgive (a fault or offense).
"sit down-excuse the mess"
(of a fact or circumstance) serve in mitigation of (a person or act).
"his ability excuses most of his faults"

release (someone) from a duty or requirement.
"it will not be possible to excuse you from jury duty"
synonyms: let off, release, relieve, exempt, absolve, free More

I wish more fatties would take the time to educate themselves and understand themselves. Like you stated, calories in cannot outweigh calories out. Otherwise you get fat. Everyone's body is indeed different, so learn about your body and account for your personal differences.

I am predisposed to being fat. Fortunately, I enjoy the taste of high quality self cooked meals. The hardest part of that for me is cooking meals for myself day after day. Luckily over the years I have learned that even when I decide to be lazy and not cook I can still control my weight...via the magic that is portion control! I know, it all sounds so mysterious and shady, EHH?!?

Marmac

Molten Core Raider
Ninja Turtles movie poster banned in Australia due to 9/11 release date and burning skyscraper reference. Seriously this had to of been done on purpose.

rrr_img_72276.jpg

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
"a lesbian breathed fire over a little person giving a lap dance to a man in a wheelchair; and a mom squeezed her titties in front of her son at the Miss Juggalette beauty pageant."