Funny, Strange, Random Pics

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
is that wat woman's daughter and grand daughter?

c3d0981ae770f926eedf4eda7505b006.jpeg

EvasiveGoose_sl

shitlord
Living in Minnesota I love that the Vikings fans think the Packers rivalry is huge. It's huge in this state and party on the boarder towns of Wisconsin, otherwise the Packers view the Bears as their main rival. nobody here understands that. It's sad really. Like people here thought what a slap in the face it was and how we "stole" Favre away from the Packers. I can almost guarantee if he could've gone to the Bears he would've, that is if malice was his true intent.

krtphotoslive382149-SPORTS-FBN-LION-Brett-Favre.jpg

Btw I went to school in North Dakota, and spent a lot of time in South Dakota. The only thing they hate about Minnesota is the Gophers. They LOVE the Vikings/Twins.

jeydax

Death and Taxes
Living in Minnesota I love that the Vikings fans think the Packers rivalry is huge. It's huge in this state and party on the boarder towns of Wisconsin, otherwise the Packers view the Bears as their main rival. nobody here understands that. It's sad really. Like people here thought what a slap in the face it was and how we "stole" Favre away from the Packers. I can almost guarantee if he could've gone to the Bears he would've, that is if malice was his true intent.
You do realize that the Vikings don't have any other rivalries really, which is why it is so "huge". Even though I don't really see it that way, and most people I know consider it more of a friendly rivalry than a "hate" rivalry. Also, I don't think I've ever heard anyone say the Vikings stole Favre. You're exaggerating a bit there.

But you're in Minnesota like me, so f-it. Have some MN pics:

LNA9M08.gif

Yj8K4.gif

m18Q2.jpg

original.gif

SecretBabyishFlyingsquirrel.gif

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
But Dallas fans care more about the Eagles nowadays.
No we don't. Maybe it was close for a few years while the shitbag buddy ryan was coach. But I think the entire league was with us in hating that asswipe.

The only thing wrong with this picture is that a cowboy didn't do it to him.
Joe-Theismann-broken-leg.jpg