Funny, Strange, Random Pics

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
The best thing about those dot matrix printers were the engagement holes that you would tear away and fold into fun paper springs.

Endlospapier_fan-fold_paper2.jpg

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
The best thing about those dot matrix printers were the engagement holes that you would tear away and fold into fun paper springs.

OMG I used to make potent spring monsters out of them all day, by folding two over each other in an interweaving pattern.

Castle_sl

shitlord

My favorite part about them was the dots themselves. My father used to work for a paper company and would bring me bags filled with the little dots that got punched out. Hot FL summers, a bag full of dots, and my friends car AC vents = *poof* nerd raging hippy covered in dots!

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
That Tandy 5000 is about 16500 bucks in today's cash, WTF can you even build for 16500 these days?
Not as hard as you would think, actually. Considering the Audience that the Tandy 5k was built for wasnt your average factory worker from the 1980's and neither is this one. Which Im not even that jealous about cause I dont do anything that even remotely harnesses all that power.

rrr_img_75637.jpg

Using something like this as a computer screen though? Gets me all Moist... mmmm moist. The Curved TV's that came out made me want something like 300 degrees of those surrounding me as I play something like Star Citizen. Which with that set up - I would probably need 3 of those $5000 video cards to run.

LG_Curved_OLED_TV[20130429120353615].JPG

rrr_img_75638.jpg

chilansl

Molten Core Raider
That Tandy 5000 is about 16500 bucks in today's cash, WTF can you even build for 16500 these days?
rrr_img_75640.jpg

Lots of stuff is insanely expensive, if you have certain needs. Example: need the fastest storage available? A good 800GB PCI-E ssd will set you back $3k.This 1.2TB bad boywill set you back $14k.

Base price for Dell's top rack server is $9400. That is with only 16GB of RAM. Max out the CPU alone and you're over $20k. All this and it just has a crappy intel video card.