ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
10659338_10154568353970494_9179690461912780059_n.jpg

Gamma Rays

Large sized member
Thanks for the post Blakkheim, shivers up the spine with some of them,

But this one:

rrr_img_76161.jpg

I'm a pretty fact and reality driven kinda guy. I don't believe in too many odd stories etc . . but

My brother and sister lived in an old house some years ago, and in the front bedroom an old lady had lived years earlier and slowly succumbed to cancer. There was a toilet set up in the room as she was too un-well to walk through the house to the main bathroom. I was visiting them and was sleeping in this room, which was empty with misc boxes and stuff in it.

So one night I'm lying there unable to sleep, and I can hear a slow deep breathing. Lying there I figure it's got to be my brother, who's room was the wall behind my head, perhaps he's doing a half snoring / deep breath thing. Sister and her boy-friend were in another room across the hall. Perhaps the noise was from them. Basically I'm able to dismiss the noise.

Then the next night we're all out at a night club, I had a sort of bad experience and decided I'd had enough for the night and went home. FYI: I don't really drink much at all so not like I was drunk.

So there I am in the house, alone . . . again I can hear the deep slow breathing. Yeah pretty bizarre experience

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>
Thanks for the post Blakkheim, shivers up the spine with some of them,

But this one:

rrr_img_76161.jpg

I'm a pretty fact and reality driven kinda guy. I don't believe in too many odd stories etc . . but

My brother and sister lived in an old house some years ago, and in the front bedroom an old lady had lived years earlier and slowly succumbed to cancer. There was a toilet set up in the room as she was too un-well to walk through the house to the main bathroom. I was visiting them and was sleeping in this room, which was empty with misc boxes and stuff in it.

So one night I'm lying there unable to sleep, and I can hear a slow deep breathing. Lying there I figure it's got to be my brother, who's room was the wall behind my head, perhaps he's doing a half snoring / deep breath thing. Sister and her boy-friend were in another room across the hall. Perhaps the noise was from them. Basically I'm able to dismiss the noise.

Then the next night we're all out at a night club, I had a sort of bad experience and decided I'd had enough for the night and went home. FYI: I don't really drink much at all so not like I was drunk.

So there I am in the house, alone . . . again I can hear the deep slow breathing. Yeah pretty bizarre experience
I am a ghost who does hauntings for a living, AMA.