Funny, Strange, Random Pics

fucking lol these things come in coffins? Thats gotta be an interesting conversation with the delivery guy.
Well, it is the next best thing to necrophilia!

...GIS necrophilia was not a good idea.

Something else:
rrr_img_77886.jpg

Byr

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
fucking lol these things come in coffins? Thats gotta be an interesting conversation with the delivery guy.
The Doll Forum View topic - One month later, a retrospective

My story really begins in March this year. I had become quite bored and wanted something in my life, and I had no idea what, a new car? No way, I don't even want a new car even if I could afford it. I'm not gonna go into all the personal reasons or life story, other than I do live a lone, I have been in a relationship but never really found it suited me because I'm a very private person.

So, as I said, March this year for some reason I stumbled onto dolls, which sadly I can't remember, but I think I saw some photos of dolls and that's when I started looking at them more. Stumbling is really a wrong word, since I found out about dolls around the time realdoll.com hit the internet in 1998 or so. But they've never been something I considered, or imagined possible to have, until March this year. Something caught my eye and some time later I'm on this forum, and exploring everything there is about dolls, all the manufacturers, and for many weeks I spent every evening exploring dolls. They were fascinating, and after that that's what I wanted. Not a new car, not a new iPhone, not any other object... I wanted this, a doll.

There were many reasons why I decided to get a realdoll and the configuration I chose. I explored all the manufacturers, even manufacturers not listed here. But I had so many criterias that the only one that really fulfilled my requirements well enough was realdoll/Abyss. Simply put, I chose the doll and I chose the company. I found the doll pleasing, it met all my desires, and the company had good customer service and was trustworthy. In my case, I don't live in USA so wire transferring a lot of money is a big risk and a big decision, and with little recourse if things go wrong. Some guys decide on doll only based on the doll looks, but there are so many other factors. Knowing Abyss has been around since the internet started gave me that extra assurance.

The evening I placed in the order was very weird. It was the evening I had to make the jump. I had explored everything I needed, and I was only postponing it week after week. I had decided I wanted a doll, and I had decided that I would spend that money to get one. But making the jump is tough! But I did, one Sunday evening... and I barely slept that night out of excitement and a lot of thought-processes going on. But after that there was no going back in my mind, and I had wire transferred the money the day after.

The wait was AGONIZING. It was longer than I expected, but not a whole lot. In the end she came, and oh boy her arrival was stressful. I think it took her nearly 2 weeks to ship to my door from Abyss. She ended up in customs inspection over a weekend, adding to the anxiety. The shipping company lady was very helpful despite knowing what the product was.
Then one morning a truck comes to my apartment building, and luckily it comes around 10 o'clock in the morning so that nobody is around at that time having left for work, school or whatever, so nobody saw us getting that huge crate into my apartment. The truck driver was helpful and although I worried about getting the crate through the door, once I realized it was OK to raise it (so the doll was standing) it was easy getting it through the door. He asked what it was, I said "exercise equipment", but he was surprised because it was wrong category for a exercise equipment, but who cares. I don't think he knew what it was, but knew I was not saying what it was.

UNCRATING time had arrived, and I was super excited. In retrospect I should have simply waited until the evening because I was very morning grumpy and the sun was shining so it wasn't very cozy indoors. But whatever. I opened her crate and it was such a moment really. Once I had removed the plastic I was rather stunned. I hugged her and then go to finishing uncrating her.

My first days with her were strange. It's difficult to put into words. There was a storm of thoughts going on inside my head. Here I have this beautiful doll that I'm admiring, but I'm also having 20 different thoughts going on at the same time. I was happy, I had second thoughts, I was disappointed, I was thrilled, I was very pleased with her, I was worried about her being discovered, I thought it was too much money, I thought she was very sexy, I found it difficult to "enjoy her" because I was too excited but also didn't know how she worked. It was like a collision of two storms, storm of doubt and storm of joy. I wanted to jump on her and I wanted to hide her away.

But after 2-3 days I realized one thing... I need to take it easy, I need to learn her, and I need time with her, to appreciate. So for a month every day brings out something new. I learn how to dress her better. I learn her skeleton and how to pose her. I learn how to "enjoy her" fuller and better. I learn to be more confident with her. I learn how to carry her.

My "thought-storm" subsided after those initial days, and after I've gotten to know her better the sea is smooth and calm. My bank account is recovering well, I'm not hiding her as I did, I know how to enjoy her better, she's doing her job.

Having her is way better than it would not having her. I really can't imagine not having her. She "takes the edge off". Just having her sitting all pretty around me is fun, and when I go to bed she sits in a chair looking at me and I admire her, waiting for her to come alive because she looks so real. I go to sleep with a smile thinking about how nice she looks, unlike before I went to sleep with really no special thoughts other than "yet another day". I also sometimes have her in my bed when I sleep, but not too often because it's not a huge bed and I need space
smile.png
but cuddling and kissing her is very fun too.

Has she been worth it? Has she fulfilled my hopes? Absolutely. She fullfills my hopes I think in a slightly different way than I imagined, but in a good way. It's hard to explain how she differs from my original hopes or expectations, because I simply didn't know what to expect. For instance I was very worried about her face being sweet and pretty, but I'm the most happy with her face. Other things like the wig I like the most, I sort of picked it randomly for variety but didn't know she looked the prettiest with it.

In the end I'm more content. I'm not as stressful. I'm less depressed. I'm fitter because I eat better and exercise more because dolls gave me excitement. I sleep better. I have more confidence around women, e.g. when socializing, than I used to because I'm more confident about my sexual performance since I've been able to explore it much more than I've been able with a real girl. Also, it's easier to socialize with girls since I'm not as stressed to hit on her, and I think girls sense that and are turned off by "needy".

There are bunch of factors that contribute.

But going to bed smiling really summarizes up my experience, I never did that before.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Can someone explain this to me?
There's some background to this we're not getting. But my assumption is that b == bitches and the int 325 has to do with weight. So if bitches weight decreases to 150... RUNAWAY.

That's what the code is doing, but the joke doesn't make a lot of sense without some more context.

Scaffa_sl

shitlord
Either that guy on the back row is a total player with three dolls, or the blond in the back row is a real woman who brought a doll too.

rrr_img_77893.jpg