Funny, Strange, Random Pics

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
I don't get the deal with that nigri chick, yes of course id bang the bejaysus out of her, but she has a massive forehead, looks like shes going bald and her face looks pretty shit even with makeup cacked on. Shes not ugly but shes average as fuck, there's 1,000,000 girls with fake bolt on tits like that on the internet who have better faces and go naked. Is it cause shes meant to be a nerd, so people think shes attainable? Its obviously her job to be like that, Id bet my mortage shes as vapid as any internet girl/cam girl. Fucking morons.

Have some more butterface;
Why are you so angry? People like her because she's attractive and does cosplay, it's not really rocket surgery.

Yoke_sl

shitlord
Why are you so angry? People like her because she's attractive and does cosplay, it's not really rocket surgery.
Cept shes not attractive, and not angry just do not get it at all I guess. every forum i frequent seems to have a group that's obsessed with her. Here too since people seem to get so defensive over her.
1388951847158.jpg

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Cept shes not attractive, and not angry just do not get it at all I guess. every forum i frequent seems to have a group that's obsessed with her. Here too since people seem to get so defensive over her.
1388951847158.jpg
Who's being defensive? You asked a question and I responded.