Asshat of the Year 2020
rrr_img_82321.jpg
rrr_img_82322.jpg
rrr_img_82323.jpg
rrr_img_82325.jpg
rrr_img_82326.jpg

Yoke_sl

shitlord
Anyone know where I can download a working copy of this game? Its not on steam, not on pirate bay. I tried about a dozen other sites, but all the download links are dead.

I just want to be nostalgic for a few hours.
I tried to find all the old close combat games during summer, fucking nightmare. They are all downloadable/purchasable on the site of the people who make em but for like ?40 each and shit, apparently they are very niche and war nerds still love using em in like little events and shit(read it on a forum when googling for downloads)

I was only able to find live downloads of the later ones which I didn't want anyways, I wanted bridge to far, and close combat III Russian front one.
Damn shame they don't throw them on steam for 5'er each or something, Id love to mop em up.

5151-5-close-combat-2-a-bridge.jpg

I tried to find all the old close combat games during summer, fucking nightmare. They are all downloadable/purchasable on the site of the people who make em but for like ?40 each and shit, apparently they are very niche and war nerds still love using em in like little events and shit(read it on a forum when googling for downloads)

I was only able to find live downloads of the later ones which I didn't want anyways, I wanted bridge to far, and close combat III Russian front one.
Damn shame they don't throw them on steam for 5'er each or something, Id love to mop em up.
I hear you. I think i paid $10 for A Bridge Too Far way back when. I remember getting it in a bargain bin at "Comp-USA". Id pay $5 or $10 for it again, but only seem to be able to find it for $30 plus.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Dungeons of Daggorath - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This was my go to game growing up. Sort of like the old Wizardry games.
Only health bar was a heart beat. Get hit, run to fast, swing too many times heart speeds up. Faster and faster till you black out and possibly die.
I still hear that thumping 30+ years later in my head sometimes.

rrr_img_82330.jpg
Oh snap, played the shit out of that game for the tandy 3000. At least I think that was name, was a keyboard and a massive brick behind it, weighed about as much as I could lift at that age.