Funny, Strange, Random Pics

Vegas_sl

shitlord
tumblr_mmkszfvUMt1qg3iveo1_500.jpg

Agraza

Registered Hutt
would still hit
rrr_img_85251.jpg
I'm confident that's really a woman. There is no link back to who that person is. The source seems to be a fashion photographer's collection. On tumblr everyone is just circle linking that same picture with the same paragraph describing her. It could be a dude, but when trans are that hot, I'd expect a bit more evidence of it being trans.

image not related

CVLlOxv.jpg

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
I'm confident that's really a woman. There is no link back to who that person is. The source seems to be a fashion photographer's collection. On tumblr everyone is just circle linking that same picture with the same paragraph describing her. It could be a dude, but when trans are that hot, I'd expect a bit more evidence of it being trans.
giphy.gif

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
boom.gif

rhinohelix

Dental Dammer
<Gold Donor>
I would tend to agree, neck/hands. Even so...

rrr_img_85283.jpg

rrr_img_85291.png

rrr_img_85292.jpg