Asshat of the Year 2020
rrr_img_87480.jpg

rrr_img_87481.jpg

rrr_img_87482.jpg

rrr_img_87483.jpg

rrr_img_87484.jpg

Zhavric

Molten Core Raider
So for the last 48 hours, I have had an itch in the center of my back where I can barely reach. It's starting to go away. There was no rash. No mark. No bug bite. Nada. Nothing. Just random itch. And it's not in a place I can't reach because I'm big. I've NEVER been able to scratch that bit of my back with any success. I went to use anti-itch cream on it. After several unsuccessful tries to apply said cream to the spot on my back with just my hand, I decided to improvise.

So yes. Earlier today, I was in my bathroom with an extra mirror in one hand trying to see the exact middle point on my back. In my other hand was a spatula with anti-itch cream on the end. I have applied a cream to my back with mirrors and a spatula.

I have embraced the teaching of the Great Spatula Khan.

rrr_img_87486.jpg

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
When did Kelly Cuoco stop looking attractive?
Because in that picture, the hyphenated last name makes it obvious she is married.

Sorry, no pic, but this clip kind of explains it. There's a HIMYM clip that explains it better, but scrubs is a better show.

woot!

Trakanon Raider
Gign : 3
Sandpeople : 0

Dont fuck with em

rrr_img_87520.jpg
GIPN as well.
GIGN = Gendarmes (part of the army) - they did the work at the print factory with the 2 terrorists
GIPN and RAID = police (they did the job at the supermarket)
Some pics of the GIPN during the search the last 2 days :
rrr_img_87535.jpg
rrr_img_87533.jpg
rrr_img_87534.jpg