Funny, Strange, Random Pics

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
v5hQxbx.jpg

Asshat Caepan

Asshat of the Year 2020
Y2K, lol. At the end of 1999 I was running an IBM mainframe for a bank in SW Ohio, I remember we had to back up every single piece of information on the system onto thousands of tape cartridges which were then taken by an armed guard to a secret remote storage facility somewhere in northern Kentucky. New Years Eve 1999 was a Friday night so we all brought booze and food into the computer room and had a nice party. One girl had some excellent coke, one guy brought some really rare scotch whiskey, everything was cool until a girl spilled a whole bottle of champagne on the floor and it all ran down through the panels... we were then terrified that something would get wet and cause an abend or electrical problem. Luckily, like the whole Y2K fiasco, in spite of our worries nothing bad ever happened and all was well Saturday morning.

rrr_img_87797.jpg

apraetor

<Silver Donator>
This Asparagus Project has merit. Awaiting results.
Won't work. The smell is caused by asparagine, and amino acid; it is in urine because it is in your blood. Mucous membranes stay moist by allowing the water-soluble blood components to 'leak' through, and if it's not urine and isn't coming from you then... asparagus will make EVERYTHING stinky.

rrr_img_87810.jpg

Tenjikuronin

Discovered some old news that was new to me. Nick Saban has a hot daughter that beat her sorority sister to a bloody pulp and has her tits posted to the interwebs. For those who also missed...
I think the top picture is model Maygan Wellman:

Maygan2012_04.jpg

This is Kristen Saban:

kristen-saban.jpg

Szlia

Seeing all these old websites made me remember that I made a sad discovery the other day: not a single modern browser still supports <blink>. It's dead. I am not sure it will be missed, but it's a bit strange that some legacy html no longer works.

rrr_img_87812.jpg