Funny, Strange, Random Pics

MartyrDumb_sl

shitlord
WITNESS!
rrr_img_90442.jpg

MartyrDumb_sl

shitlord
I'm bored, drunk and mean. Here are my adventures on dating sites!

rrr_img_90443.jpg

"Bitch you look like a Snooki blowup doll. How do you walk down the street? besides awkwardly."

MartyrDumb_sl

shitlord
Saw Birdman the other night, nice cameo by my waifu! IDGAF, she's chubby but beautiful. Check Out Series 7 if you want to see her young and the girl in the well.

Whiplash is the best movie I've seen all year.

rrr_img_90449.jpg
rrr_img_90450.jpg
rrr_img_90451.jpg
rrr_img_90452.jpg

MartyrDumb_sl

shitlord
First tuconet given then taken away by a cunt who cares about my drunkeness and taste in women....dude don't play with me. Had many posts in the big girl thread. I've been lurking for a decade. You don't like whales? I'll post trannies. Grow the fuck up.

Is this more in line for you faggot?

rrr_img_90454.jpg

MartyrDumb_sl

shitlord
Fuck it, I'm the bad man, gooch city motherfuckers. Yeah I'm mad...(give drunk people a bad name, dude I am way drunker than you, you don't know the rules Wakandan)
rrr_img_90455.jpg

MartyrDumb_sl

shitlord
Let's go for broke, I unlike some pussies could give a shit what my penis is subjected to.

2 Days, 3 liters of vodka, an artifical mitral valve and a death wish. Fuck the world! ( I love you all)

Zhavric

Molten Core Raider
Friday the 13th. Wake up. Go to make coffee. Out of filters. Use girlfriend's french press. Knock it over. They don't bounce.

rrr_img_90458.jpg

MartyrDumb_sl

shitlord
Downward spiral, American Inventor I call it Tuesday, Welcome to the alienation. Bridgeburner with my whiskey Jack.

God you're jaded unfunny cunts, and just plain stiff. Hit me.

Ninen

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Friday the 13th. Wake up. Go to make coffee. Out of filters. Use girlfriend's french press. Knock it over. They don't bounce.

rrr_img_90458.jpg
Amazon.com: stainless steel french press

That's one of the reasons why stainless steel is godly. Being able to just bang the thing on the sink to get the mass of grounds out is another. And if you get one with double wall insulation (and thus your coffee stays hot for longer than a minute and a half)....

Besides. Stainless is sexy.

Calbiyum

Molten Core Raider
I've seen so many trannies on this that I didn't even notice the first time looking at the last page that those 2 girls were.
pic obligg
rrr_img_90466.jpg

earthfell

Golden Knight of the Realm
holy shit. The writing for the script is garbage, and the acting is awful! She looks in the mirror and fake blood pours out her mouth and she says "they leveled up"... I couldn't tell if that was supposed to be an ironic joke (I laughed) or a critique of gamerdom. Awful storytelling, I can't believe SVU is this bad now, haven't watched it in YEARS.

video for the cry baby:

Yoke_sl

shitlord
Probably not what I should be taking away from a .gif of a tranny dick, but that whole 'lines create the 3D effect' thing is mighty impressive. Ive seen few of them gifs around lately, and It seems like some devil magic how they work, nice results though(well bar the tranny dick wobbling in my face on this one)