rrr_img_90829.jpg

rrr_img_90830.jpg

rrr_img_90831.jpg

rrr_img_90832.jpg

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Maybe he's going to pull an Against Me!

Lead Singer Thomas James Gabel (pre 2012)
04.08mushearingaid_sotw_againstme.jpg

Lead Singer Laura Jane Grace (post 2012 & hormone replacement therapy)
452519046-608x405.jpg

And still sounds very much like a dude
If they keep making music like their Transgender Dysphoria Blues album, then she can identify as Treekin for all I care. One of the best albums of 2014.

Come at me.

Olscratch

tour de salt
<Banned>
rrr_img_90861.jpg

/rant Admittedly I don't read comics but who/what could be worth "uniting the seven" superheroes for? 7 superheroes really?
Modern villains fucking suck at being villains. Ra's al Ghul's was lame and he got owned and had to have his even weaker daughter do his dirty work. Loki's only popular because he's sexy. Bane was only amusing because of his voice, hardly even a villain. Joker was close but really only had a very short reign of terror against only 1 city. What modern badguy even has a body-count worthy of villain-hood?
Dear superhero movie makers please give us better villains more like Hitler, King Edward the Longshanks, God, El Chapo Guzman, George W. Bush. etc. Less stylish and young, more unhinged evil, more competent.

radditsu

Silver Knight of the Realm
rrr_img_90861.jpg

/rant Admittedly I don't read comics but who/what could be worth "uniting the seven" superheroes for? 7 superheroes really?
Modern villains fucking suck at being villains. Ra's al Ghul's was lame and he got owned and had to have his even weaker daughter do his dirty work. Loki's only popular because he's sexy. Bane was only amusing because of his voice, hardly even a villain. Joker was close but really only had a very short reign of terror against only 1 city. What modern badguy even has a body-count worthy of villain-hood?
Dear superhero movie makers please give us better villains more like Hitler, King Edward the Longshanks, God, El Chapo Guzman, George W. Bush. etc. Less stylish and young, more unhinged evil, more competent.
rrr_img_90864.jpg

Ra's gets a permanent pass for sword fighting shirtless batman on top of a doomsday machine son.

ziggyholiday

<Bronze Donator>
rrr_img_90861.jpg

Oh could it refer to the 7 seas?