Funny, Strange, Random Pics

Asshat Caepan

Asshat of the Year 2020
rrr_img_91345.jpg

rrr_img_91346.jpg

rrr_img_91347.jpg

ValkyrieIATD

Silver Knight of the Realm
I all seriousness, is this a joke? A .gif? Please tell me I'm not losing my mind. The first time I looked at this dress, it was white and gold. A few minutes later, it's blue and black, and now I can't see anything but blue and black. I feel like my reality is melting around me.
rrr_img_91364.jpg

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
I all seriousness, is this a joke? A .gif? Please tell me I'm not losing my mind. The first time I looked at this dress, it was white and gold. A few minutes later, it's blue and black, and now I can't see anything but blue and black. I feel like my reality is melting around me.
rrr_img_91364.jpg
Same thing with me. Scrolled past it and it was white and gold, now I can only see it as blue and black

ValkyrieIATD

Silver Knight of the Realm
This shit is going viral as fuck. I guarantee you by COB tomorrow this goddamn dress is going to be everywhere. My fiancee and her best friend thought I was fucking insane for claiming the dress was white and gold.

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
What the actual fuck. I scrolled down, went back up after seeing the photo of the print of the photo and it's blue and black now. I did the same thing to my GF and she saw the same shift in colors. Then I spent several minutes combing through the page source...

rrr_img_91370.jpg
I've only ever been able to see blue and black ;(....I think a bunch of people are fucking with me over this.....

rrr_img_91372.jpg

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
I tried messing with my phone's brightness and different monitors, I only ever see gold and white. If the entire internet banded together to troll me, well done.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Have never been able to see anything but blue/black. The white/gold is a massive troll.

rrr_img_91374.jpg