Funny, Strange, Random Pics

mikerb

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
rrr_img_93096.jpg
Frankfurt live
I don't see a lot of cars, so the smoke is due to ?

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I don't see a lot of cars, so the smoke is due to ?
European Central Bank built a new giant tower in FFM, today there's a 1000m no go area enforced by 9,000 policemen around that tower so the opening party with 20 guests can proceed undisturbed.

those fires are caused by protestors setting cars and trash cans on fire.

party hard

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
My own rant about the Banks:
Being in a job where I see a lot of Credit Scores all the time, 1 in 5 people have extremely poor credit, and the average credit score is 630 (US statistics). 630 being just above the border for getting a relatively good interest rate, much less a few points lower and they wont even get financed. I just find it hard to believe that the shit isnt going to hit the fan in the years ahead.
Its easy to blame people for being lazy etc. but the amount of people I run into that are just really shitty people is minuscule. People that lost their jobs, or had businesses that went under within the last 6-7 years seem to have an overwhelming presence. Mostly caused due to the economic bull shit that was in 2008/2009, which was caused... by the banks.. Now the banks are wanting higher credit scores for good interest rates? So now the banks are making even more money off of your average person? The shit just doesnt seem right. It all adds up and the best people can do about it is protest? Goldman Sachs, Bank of America etc. all big contributors to politicians.

rrr_img_93099.jpg
rrr_img_93100.gif

My own rant about the Banks:
Being in a job where I see a lot of Credit Scores all the time, 1 in 5 people have extremely poor credit, and the average credit score is 630 (US statistics). 630 being just above the border for getting a relatively good interest rate, much less a few points lower and they wont even get financed. I just find it hard to believe that the shit isnt going to hit the fan in the years ahead.
Its easy to blame people for being lazy etc. but the amount of people I run into that are just really shitty people is minuscule. People that lost their jobs, or had businesses that went under within the last 6-7 years seem to have an overwhelming presence. Mostly caused due to the economic bull shit that was in 2008/2009, which was caused... by the banks.. Now the banks are wanting higher credit scores for good interest rates? So now the banks are making even more money off of your average person? The shit just doesnt seem right. It all adds up and the best people can do about it is protest? Goldman Sachs, Bank of America etc. all big contributors to politicians.
I wake up every morning surprised that the world is still in tact. Its absolutely amazing how much blatant bullshit is going on right now, and all you hear about is Kim and Kanye. And god forbid you tell anyone that shit is probably going to go down more sooner than later. They just laugh.

rrr_img_93105.jpg

Caliane

Because dinosaurs can't be real antagonists.

Nedry is human and has ambitions that people can connect with.

Without that connection it's just a lame horror movie about dinosaurs killing people for no apparent reason.
what?
Types Of Literary Conflict - Man vs. Man, Man vs. Nature, Man vs. Society, and Man vs. Self
Man vs Man, Man vs Society, Man vs Self, Man vs nature.

Of COURSE the dinos can be the real antagonists. The raptors even are. you can argue they cheat in giving the Raptors intelligence and personality.
eT4ovcc.jpg

Man vs Self, and Man vs Nature in display in The Grey.

I am also shocked that people are surprised in 2015 that Raiders ends in the quintessential Deus EX Machina of the 20th century... I thought everyone knew that... its a literal Deus ex Machina.
It also makes the point of the "hero" simply being a witness, explorer, adventurer. No one really ever said Indy SAVES the day. he just witnesses things, and goes on adventures. He does rescue his dad in "the last crusade". But his interest in the grail is not particularly noble, and really same deal, he actively LEADS them to it, and in the end, they end up killing themselves with it.

Consider Indy even refuses to blow up the Ark with the rocket launcher, in Raiders.
If Indy was not there to claim the ark after the Nazi's die, it would likely have been another group of Nazis going looking for the platoon that went missing btw.

what?
Types Of Literary Conflict - Man vs. Man, Man vs. Nature, Man vs. Society, and Man vs. Self

Of COURSE the dinos can be the real antagonists. The raptors even are. you can argue they cheat in giving the Raptors intelligence and personality.

I am also shocked that people are surprised in 2015 that Raiders ends in the quintessential Deus EX Machina of the 20th century... I thought everyone knew that... its a literal Deus ex Machina.
It also makes the point of the "hero" simply being a witness, explorer, adventurer. No one really ever said Indy SAVES the day. he just witnesses things, and goes on adventures. He does rescue his dad in "the last crusade". But his interest in the grail is not particularly noble, and really same deal, he actively LEADS them to it, and in the end, they end up killing themselves with it.

Consider Indy even refuses to blow up the Ark with the rocket launcher, in Raiders.
If Indy was not there to claim the ark after the Nazi's die, it would likely have been another group of Nazis going looking for the platoon that went missing btw.
That was beautiful. I want you to wrap those typing fingers around my dick.

rrr_img_93106.jpg

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
No one really ever said Indy SAVES the day. he just witnesses things, and goes on adventures.
Damn, turns out Indy is more of a real archaeologist than my ANT 203 Intro to Archaeology professor led me to believe, with his salty lies about real archaeologists being more interested in the architecture of the temple than the golden idol held inside, and so forth.

rrr_img_93109.jpg

Friday

Lord Nagafen Raider
what?

eT4ovcc.jpg

I agree with you. I'm just making the point that without Nedry acting out his role the movie would be seen in a much different light. Archaeologist go to billion dollar Dino island only to have ALL of the mechanisms in place to protect them fail mysteriously and then die.

Unlike The Grey, which I enjoyed a lot, the only ..."inner struggle"... I can recall is Sam Neill (Dr. Alan Grant) overcoming his hatred of small children (LOL). Opposed to The Grey Liam Neeson struggling to find a reason not to surrender to his environment because of the death of his wife.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Pfft, like you bitches wouldn't be motor boating that the first chance you get.

giphy.gif
Eh I wouldn't be surprised if that chick's really like a 200 LB Linebacker. Look at the ass, and the bench, and the fake band across her tits, and her tits too big, and her back is touched up, and the arms, and the legs.

Her entire body might just be fake.