Funny, Strange, Random Pics

then

anigif_enhanced-20497-1399495065-7.gif

now

rrr_img_95278.jpg
Sweet fucking christ!

Brikker

Trump's Staff
The Google-fu of rerolled never ceases to amaze. Cheers to that.

Yeah, after further review I concur that she's a bit of a Monet painting. Looks good from a distance, but up close you realize it's just mish mash of different oils splattered everywhere.

Still, I'd hit it just to check off the "fucked a teacher in the class room" box.

monet_1289976c.jpg
rrr_img_95288.jpg

Aamry

Blackwing Lair Raider
Yeah, after further review I concur that she's a bit of a Monet painting. Looks good from a distance, but up close you realize it's just mish mash of different oils splattered everywhere.
Maybe I have lower standards, but I'd definitely...

Echuta

Golden Knight of the Realm
Maybe I have lower standards, but I'd definitely...

She's a straight up naughty nymph and the teacher thing turns me on. I'd rather be with a sex crazed 7 who is open to letting me ass fuck her in a glass elevator at the local Westin than a 9-10 with no imagination.

She'd make a good partner to mold over time "babe, we need to upgrade them panties. Enough with the grandma panties and let me buy you this lacy shit. New hair do, thigh highs, librarian glasses. If we gonna do this school teacher thing then let's do it right!" Get her to tone up a bit and you could have a pretty good polished 8-9 on your hands.

I'm getting an idea...

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
She's a straight up naughty nymph and the teacher things turns me on. I'd rather be with a sex crazed 7 who is open to letting me ass fuck her in a glass elevator at the local Westin than a 9-10 with no imagination.

She'd make a good partner to mold over time "babe, we need to upgrade them panties. Enough with the grandma panties and let me buy you this lacy shit. New hair do, thigh highs, librarian glasses. If we gonna do this school teacher thing then let's do it right!" Get her to tone up a bit and you could have a pretty good polished 8-9 on your hands.

I'm getting an idea...

Truth.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Whoa were you cuckolding Sutekh?

Man gis for cuckold is really weird. Nothing but like caption pictures. Id post a picture but you guys are too fucking pussy and would probably report it.