Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
/r/fatsoshop - Making Fatties and Obeasts realize what they could be

wubvDZM.gif

tkk7bsF.jpg

d6luzXo.jpg

Ig7MbUI.jpg

eRs1jYL.png
The over-the-belly-button fupa container swimsuit is popular among these land whales.

Rathar

<Bronze Donator>
Wouldn't it just be easier/cheaper to send them up in the vomit comet?

rrr_img_99911.jpg
I dunno what they're going to get for 3.4 mil when a trip to the ISS is running 30+ million these days?

Vomit comet might give you enough time to prematurely ejaculate maybe.

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
guy shakes in fear from trying to antagonize some cops

Hahahahahahahahaha. I can only imagine the dude being on the verge of tears as they're asking him if he's ok because he's shaking so much. The second cop who comes up looks like he's trying not to laugh at the guy filming. The best part though was how the filmer tries to get all cocky again at the end when the cops are walking away. Holy shit. I tried to +1 you but it wouldn't let me =(

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Hahahahahahahahaha. I can only imagine the dude being on the verge of tears as they're asking him if he's ok because he's shaking so much. The second cop who comes up looks like he's trying not to laugh at the guy filming. The best part though was how the filmer tries to get all cocky again at the end when the cops are walking away. Holy shit. I tried to +1 you but it wouldn't let me =(
Police accountability is great and all (give them body cams?) but some of these copycat dipshits are more about being YouTube famous than any legitimate agenda now.

Fedor

<Banned>

map-sovereign-usjpg-8f85ff7003afa1cc.jpg