Funny, Strange, Random Pics

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
rrr_img_100513.jpg
I don't understand.

They want to kill GRRM to make the show better?

Sludig

Buzzfeed Editor
I don't understand.

Either they hate events from the last book (that conflict or something with a few of the differences show has), or my bet is more just that if hes dead someone else will finish them. Because right now the show sure as shit is going to catch up and be stuck waiting on his books...

I kinda wonder how I/others would feel if he'd like release current book, but actually wait to write the rest and instead work with them on finishing the tv series. (Then write the books which are of course got way more detail/fleshed out).

Either they hate events from the last book (that conflict or something with a few of the differences show has), or my bet is more just that if hes dead someone else will finish them. Because right now the show sure as shit is going to catch up and be stuck waiting on his books...

I kinda wonder how I/others would feel if he'd like release current book, but actually wait to write the rest and instead work with them on finishing the tv series. (Then write the books which are of course got way more detail/fleshed out).
It took me a while to decipher what the fuck you said. Maybe you hit your head, or your fingers are broken. I dont know.

GRRM has already given HBO the full synopsis of everything he has planned for the books, including how he is going to end the series. HBO will finish the show long before GRRM finishes the books.

*Edit* Sources
HBO's 'Game Of Thrones' Will Spoil The Ending Of George R.R. Martin's Books

George R. R. Martin tells HBO how Game of Thrones will end

WHITE PENIS_sl

shitlord
It took me a while to decipher what the fuck you said. Maybe you hit your head, or your fingers are broken. I dont know.

GRRM has already given HBO the full synopsis of everything he has planned for the books, including how he is going to end the series. HBO will finish the show long before GRRM finishes the books.

*Edit* Sources
HBO's 'Game Of Thrones' Will Spoil The Ending Of George R.R. Martin's Books

George R. R. Martin tells HBO how Game of Thrones will end
He gave themAending, but not necessarilyTHEending. Some are calling bullshit, saying there is no way he just hands over the story and let's them tell it after all the years he's worked on it. He gave them something they could use but he might end up taking the books in a whole different direction...

Rangoth

Blackwing Lair Raider
Like it matters. I stopped watching once the only real king and one true heir to the iron throne died from eating a fucking cupcake. Long live King Joffrey! Let me guess, incoming nerd rage?

rrr_img_100534.jpg

Who knows. Guy will probably be dead before he finishes his books anyways. The show will overshadow the books to the general masses, and everything that he wrote wont even matter.

rrr_img_100535.jpg

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures
I don't understand.

If you're inclined to think that ...

A) the show paced itself this past season out of consideration for the upcoming book and
b) the source material itself was weak

... are the reasons that S5 didn't measure up to the first four, then I could see how someone would think that. The highest point of this past season to many was Hardhome, which wasn't directly portrayed in the books.

oblig -

O57yxRf.jpg

Jive Turkey

Karen

The show IS caught up