Funny, Strange, Random Pics

Fedor

<Banned>
New Yorkers shocked over Pizza by Certé's 'racist' 'pic-a-nika' pizza slice | Daily Mail Online

A New York pizzeria has been forced to change the name of one of its pizzas after being accused of racism by customers.
Pizza by Cert?, in Midtown, Manhattan, had been promoting its new variety, 'Pic-a-nika', as August's pizza of the month.

The toppings included southern fried chicken, watermelon and sunflower seeds - foods commonly associated with southern states.

Shocked customers said the name of the pizza sounded just like a racial slur - and that the ingredients added to the 'insult'.
2B5AF26A00000578-0-image-m-2_1439536687014.jpg

Sterling

El Presidente
This was a pretty big thing at the time. They printed it with a number of various fixes. Black line out, White line out, Black box. Was a pretty pricey card for awhile, but eventually it became fairly forgotten since it's Billy Ripken and not his brother who is actually good.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
This was a pretty big thing at the time. They printed it with a number of various fixes. Black line out, White line out, Black box. Was a pretty pricey card for awhile, but eventually it became fairly forgotten since it's Billy Ripken and not his brother who is actually good.
1_vendio_rookies_001.jpg

You mean this? I have that set in my closet. I should probably sell it, I fucking hate baseball.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
1_vendio_rookies_001.jpg

You mean this? I have that set in my closet. I should probably sell it, I fucking hate baseball.
No for his brother, Bill/Billy Ripken. Just like the card posted but they whited out the fuck face someone wrote on the end of the bat and reprinted them a couple of different ways. He said in an interview someone in the clubhouse did it and nobody knew it was going to be on the card till it came out.

Proofreading is for chumps lol.

Sterling

El Presidente
Yeah. I was just saying it would have been a bigger deal if it had been Cal since he's a Hall of Famer and Billy was a a below average Major League infielder.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

drmandolin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Manchester United fans claim they sang the song at Old Trafford stadium after the Munich Air Disaster. They claim Liverpool fans stole the song from them.
No shit? Well, I got to know that song on Meddle years before I heard it at Anfield (on tv). I was like why are they singing that Pink Floyd song before the game, lol?

20980514d05f.jpg

_77771629_anfield_1965_getty.jpg

Pro Farm_sl

shitlord
rrr_img_106518.jpg

"The prosecution's primary witness, whose testimony was largely used to obtain Dwyer's conviction, later admitted in an interview shown in 'Honest Man: The Life of R. Budd Dwyer' that he hadlied under oath about Dwyer taking the bribe in order to receive a reduced sentence.[6]"

.....and THAT, friends, is what is really fucked up about good 'ol R. Budd. Poor bastard really WAS innocent.
I watched that...Innocent men don't kill themselves after calling a news conference and then blow their brains out to profess their innocents.