Funny, Strange, Random Pics

Asshat Caepan

Asshat of the Year 2020
rrr_img_109556.jpg

Asshat Caepan

Asshat of the Year 2020
Good 'ol Andy Kaufman. Moolah would have broken him in half.

I remember watching the original broadcast of the enclosed clip with my mother, (who loved Andy from his 'Taxi' role and became extremely upset and began crying), and my wiser big brother (who was certain the whole thing was an angle, which it was.) Because I never read Hollywood celebrity gossip papers or wrestling magazines, for years I wondered if in fact Jerry Lawler did actually mortally injure Andy, as Kaufman died not too long after all this happened. When I first got WebTV (my very first real internet access) I quickly found a Usenet professional wrestling newsgroup and asked the board if Jerry really did cause Andy's rapid demise. I'll never forget the great reply, which was the following:

'Ah, WebTV users. In what will go down in history as the single greatest heel maneuver ever executed, Jerry Lawler infected Andy Kaufman with oat-cell carcinoma.' It was my first internet smackdown of sorts and a great one at that IMHO.

Watch this if you haven't seen it, it is a pop culture classic.

rrr_img_109560.jpg

rrr_img_109561.jpg

rrr_img_109562.jpg

WHITE PENIS_sl

shitlord
Jewel Says Men Have Been Hitting on Her Since She Was 8 Years Old: 'They Were Sharks That Could Smell Blood'Jewel Says Men Have Been Hitting on Her Since She Was 8 : People.com

"I've had men hitting on me, sadly, since I was really young," she said. "At 8, I had men putting dimes in my hands saying, 'Call me. It'd be so great to f--- when you're older.' And just horrible stuff."

rrr_img_109565.jpg

you know the worst part of this?

THAT BITCH NEVER EVEN CALLED