Funny, Strange, Random Pics

Gnomedolf

<Silver Donator>
rrr_img_110834.jpg

Porkchop

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Bronze Donator>
Found this in my storage unit this weekend. Apparently I printed out the manual for safe keeping. Anyone else remember this?

rrr_img_110915.jpg

Fedor

<Banned>
turns out the kid is a fuckin dunce

tumblr_inline_n8vfinwAPG1qf6i04.gif

sailorsoon comments on Engineering prodigy Ahmed Mohamed, constructor of the notorious Bomb , reveals the extent of his expertise.

A brown Muslim kid took this very clock, threw the guts into the most suspicious pencil case money can buy, took it to school the day after 9/11, and against the advice of the original engineering teacher took it to English class, plugged it in and set the alarm, then let it go off.

And he was wholly surprised when the police thought this was a hoax bomb threat.

Did he really, at no point along those lines, think any of that was a bad idea? He was a brown Muslim sitting in English class the day after 9/11 with this thing and thought "I should plug it in and set the alarm ...for science."

Well of course not. He's just a boy genius. He solders CPU's and hacks into mainframes. His creativity is being hampered by an over zealous white police force. We're all just a bunch of culturally insensitive assholes. Not the Muslim kid who plugged in a (honestly) thing that looks pretty much like a bomb a day after the largest terrorist attack on U.S. soil, set the alarm and let it go off. He's just a misunderstood youth. It's those pesky school employees. I mean come on! Don't middle school teachers know proper IED identification?

I mean, it's not like anyone would gain by lying about this right? It's not like "Stupid idiot kid mildly inconvenienced over bomb threat" would sell any less newspapers than "White cops oppress Muslim youth because of skin color". It's not like anyone could have any ulterior motives. We all know that Islam is a totally 100% peaceful religion

You PC bro? You say Jenners ain't a hero bro? You got a problem with our little boy genius bro?