Funny, Strange, Random Pics

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures
So dragon jizz changes color in the sunlight.

Hmmph ... whoda thunk it ...

001c_resized.jpg

Agraza

Registered Hutt
I was like, "I like those faces".

gRFRsFt.jpg

So I cut them out and shrunk em if you want to use em.

C4y5qe1.png
ALDr3sX.png
0mJezkT.png
GrhdYSJ.png

I considered recoloring them to like yellow, green, purple, blue, but that red blush made me cautious and I deemed the concept too much effort. Also stupid baby got noticeably blurry, and, again, I deemed fixing that too much effort. Effort is bad.

drmandolin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Holy fuck is this guy a retard. Just listened to him talking about how Darwin and his Theory of Evolution were influenced and then contaminated by forces of evil. And that the Big Bang Theory is really just science's latest guess at the hidden secrets of Creation.

He also pointed out to the utter amazement of the interviewer that both the Theory of Evolution, and the Big Bang Theory were not proven facts as science would have us believe. No no no... They are in fact, just theories. I guess both theories containing the term 'Theory' in their titles were what clued him in?

WTF?

Well at least he's only running for president.

ben-carson-the-oregon-shooting-proves-that-christianity-is-under-attack-in-our-society.jpg

Asshat Caepan

Asshat of the Year 2020
Holy fuck is this guy a retard. Just listened to him talking about how Darwin and his Theory of Evolution were influenced and then contaminated by forces of evil. And that the Big Bang Theory is really just science's latest guess at the hidden secrets of Creation.

He also pointed out to the utter amazement of the interviewer that both the Theory of Evolution, and the Big Bang Theory were not proven facts as science would have us believe. No no no... They are in fact, just theories. I guess both theories containing the term 'Theory' in their titles were what clued him in?

WTF?

Well at least he's only running for president.

ben-carson-the-oregon-shooting-proves-that-christianity-is-under-attack-in-our-society.jpg
rrr_img_112555.jpg