Funny, Strange, Random Pics

Brikker

Trump's Staff
Taking a graduate course in "Women and Crime"; first assignment and my female instructor puts up this:

6556d7fe06d219bc07271ed126bb979d.jpg

I approve.

Asshat Caepan

Asshat of the Year 2020
Is ReRolled sick? I'm having trouble viewing or posting- the 'Insert Image' pop-up no longer functions. Anybody else having this problem?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'Are you a website visitor?

If you are visiting a website and experience this error, please contact the website owner or webmaster.

Are you the website owner?

A 522 error response is returned when CloudFlare could not establish a TCP connection to the website?s origin server.

This issue may occur if any one of the following conditions is true:

Rate limiting incoming connections from CloudFlare's IPs.
A process on the webserver is consuming all of one or more resources at the origin.
The domain is on a shared hosting platform where traffic or tasks for a separate domain on the same server is taking up one or more resources.
Network connectivity issues between CloudFlare and the origin web server.
While the above reasons are the most common, they are not the only reasons why a 522 might be returned when attempting to access your domain.'

Vidav

Lord Nagafen Raider
Is ReRolled sick? I'm having trouble viewing or posting- the 'Insert Image' pop-up no longer functions. Anybody else having this problem?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'Are you a website visitor?

If you are visiting a website and experience this error, please contact the website owner or webmaster.

Are you the website owner?

A 522 error response is returned when CloudFlare could not establish a TCP connection to the website's origin server.

This issue may occur if any one of the following conditions is true:

Rate limiting incoming connections from CloudFlare's IPs.
A process on the webserver is consuming all of one or more resources at the origin.
The domain is on a shared hosting platform where traffic or tasks for a separate domain on the same server is taking up one or more resources.
Network connectivity issues between CloudFlare and the origin web server.
While the above reasons are the most common, they are not the only reasons why a 522 might be returned when attempting to access your domain.'
Yeah. Same thing for me.

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures
RIP Hans

tumblr_nujjjihlbZ1uzi86jo4_500.jpg

Cancer has come out of the gate swinging in 2016. Fuck you Big C. You're taking too many of the good ones.

Brad2770

So now Hans' brother is going to make Cancer run around New York with Zues while he robs a bank.