Funny, Strange, Random Pics

Fedor

<Banned>
This Polish girl i know that lives in Brussels doesnt realise there is a time and place for everything.
About 4 hours after the event isnt the right time.
rrr_img_129479.jpg

Also some copyright infringement
rrr_img_129478.jpg
085e6a7a71.jpg

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
Dig into this report. It counts anyone who belongs to any subversive organization, who kills anyone else, as a terrorist. Neo-Nazis get into a drunken brawl and wind up killing some dude? Terrorism. This bullshit surfaces every now and then, but it includes tons of shit that no one would consider 'terrorism', rather it's just your every day violence that some dip shit is ascribing motive to because no one really digs too hard into the numbers and they hold up under the lightest of passing scrutiny.

rrr_img_129480.jpg

(Dave Letterman)

rrr_img_129481.jpg

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Dig into this report. It counts anyone who belongs to any subversive organization, who kills anyone else, as a terrorist. Neo-Nazis get into a drunken brawl and wind up killing some dude? Terrorism. This bullshit surfaces every now and then, but it includes tons of shit that no one would consider 'terrorism', rather it's just your every day violence that some dip shit is ascribing motive to because no one really digs too hard into the numbers and they hold up under the lightest of passing scrutiny.

rrr_img_129480.jpg

(Dave Letterman)

rrr_img_129481.jpg
What the fuck happened to Dave!?

robosport-for-windows_7.gif

Ridas

Pay to play forum
I am not even sure what point they want to make with it. That our culture is worse than the culture, producing jihadists?

I mean, Germany is kinda the odd man out with only 2 dead people linked to muslim terrorist acts, but mainly we were really lucky so far and we also have these 3 people turning the spotlight towards rightwing extremism, we unfortunatly still have a lot.

901be836f34119ee8d54f93c24a4698dv2.jpg

It is dissapointing that our homegrown jihadis cant build a working bomb and we should additionally sue them with slandering our good reputation in building stuff.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Also, I was looking through some of the #internetnamesanimals and this was my favorite.

good-thing-the-internet-is-not-allowed-to-name-animals-photos-1.png

Haast

Lord Nagafen Raider
What could that picture be used for? I know!

Services offered:
- Placing parts that require less than a mm of accuracy with a wrench. Like a boss.
OR
- Crudely ripping BGAs off your PCB to send a message to other parts thinking of acting up.

Either way, sign me up.

rrr_img_129502.jpg