Funny, Strange, Random Pics

Sludig

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Gorilla Lives Matter

rrr_img_134758.jpg

Gorilla killed after 4-year-old falls into zoo enclosure
So dindu shitty parents lets dindu child make it thru all that and fall in. Id argue gorilla worth more than the child....

Oblig pic, jungle related. My wet parrot.
rrr_img_134840.jpg

cabbitcabbit

NeoGaf Donator
I thought dropping something into an enclosure was like your sunglasses falling off on a roller coaster. Consider it lost and go get some dippin' dots

rrr_img_134843.jpg

Asshat Caepan

Asshat of the Year 2020
Justice for Harambe online petition

Petitioning Thayne Maynard- Zoo Director, Cincinnati Zoo and Botanical Garden

https://www.change.org/p/cincinnati-...fb_ref=Default

'I strongly believe that Michelle Gregg needs to be held fully accountable for the death of an endangered species, child endagerment, neglect, and if stupidity was a charge, that too. A 17 year old Silver back was killed because of terrible parenting and neglect. I do not believe this situation could have gone any differently, however could be avoided. Her response also irritates me and shows me how ungrateful of a person she is by thanking God and not the zoo, or the team that saved her child. She doesn't even care about the outcome of her neglect. Charge her to the fullest!'

Brandon Durbin, Cincinnati, OH 12 hours ago

Szlia

From a layman's perspective it sounds riskier to shoot the gorilla with a real bullet to try and kill it than it is to put it to sleep with an anesthesia rifle. Maybe it takes too long?

rrr_img_134852.gif

Lejina

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
<Bronze Donator>
Not to mention a dose strong enough to put a gorilla of that size to sleep quickly would most likely be a lethal dose for a 4 yo if he was the one taking the dart. Anyway, the reason they didn't try to put the gorilla to sleep is that it wouldn't be instant and would startle him. Last thing you want is an animal strong enough to crush a coconut with one hand to freak out right on top of a kid.