rrr_img_135778.jpg
rrr_img_135777.jpg

rrr_img_135779.jpg
rrr_img_135780.jpg

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
I was reading through that hot dog list and something caught my eye:

rrr_img_135341.jpg

Banana Ketchup? That's.... interesting. Anyone tasted that? It's a filipino thing apparently.
Grew up with banana ketchup, but it's Jufran brand or no mas. It's a bit sweeter than American ketchup, but if you aren't getting the spicy version you are doing it wrong. I do prefer me some straight up Heinz though.

rrr_img_135811.jpg

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Island Houses are insanely expensive. A lot has to do with the labor and cost involved in getting the materials to the island itself, but even then I still dont see how the houses are millions more. The following house is on Smith Mountain Lake here in Virginia. I speed past it all the time and never realized it was worth as much as it was. Houses 4-5 times bigger and much nicer than it are worth a couple million on average.This little rinky dink place is valued at 4.85 million. No thanks

rrr_img_135843.jpg

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
Smith Mt Lake! It's a small world after all, my Brother in law lives there., near Bridgewater Plaza where those reporters were shot on air. Huge house with 4 floors, lakeside, and the fucker still pays 1/3 the property tax my shitty Suburbia house in CT has (still cant sell it :*( )

AQLJjBf.jpg